Oregon Spring Poultry Swap May 5, 2012 in Canby!!!

Good Lord don't ya'll ever sleep?

John
old.gif

Quote:
It's so funny how you don't think you'll have any swap related duties between now and March!!
lau.gif

yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lol.png

You have to remember, she's a newbie to our swaps.....this was her first swap ever LOL

I sympathize though. I was so out of it yesterday. I felt like I had been hit by a truck. You go, go, go for months...even more in the last week and then BOOM! it all hits you. Crash and burn lol

Last edited:
You ladies are amazing!! It was a great swap, but if it were me, I'd be so exhausted I wouldn't be thinking of the spring swap til at least January!!
lol.png

What day is it? Seems that you-all seem to know the date, but I can't find it. I don't even have a calendar, but I'll put it up on my wall.
big_smile.png

Laura - are you saying you can't come to the swap?
ep.gif
Or are you-all still debating the exact date?
Sorry - this is still early (dark); I can hear Louis crowing and waking the neighbors, and I haven't had my coffee yet!
tongue.png

K7
I'm looking forward to it! Really hope it's Not April 7th as that's the day before Easter. This last spring I had 40+ for Easter dinner and swap was day before. I'll keep my fingers crossed that the swap will be a bit later in the month.
smile.png
[/quote :

We could have the swap at your place on Easter- Easter dinner, party of 120?
gig.gif

Haha don't know if I'd have enough snake oil for That!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom