Oregon Spring Poultry Swap May 5, 2012 in Canby!!!

I have 6 Khaki Cambell, one of them crested. Not sure on sex though they are 8 Weeks. I have gotten to many complaints that they are to loud and if i get another complaint it will be $500 ticket every complaint, there is no reasoning with the neighbor he complains about every little thing, we will be moving soon but until we find a house i need them to find a home where people like him aren't. there is nothing against having ducks here only the unnecessary noise ordinance. apparently they disturb his afternoon nap.
hmm.png
let me know if your interested I know you already have an offer.
I've sent you a PM

I'm so excited to be coming this weekend for the first time! As a cheesecake fanatic..I suspect I'll be missing out on something great though =(
I've already picked up my Royal Palm hen from DuckyDowns..and she gave me a baby too..I named her "Freebie" (thinking positive on the "her" thing).
I have reserved a Lemon Cuckoo Orpington pair from Dancing Hen and will pick them up at the swap.

Want:
Still want a couple hens. Dorking, Australorp,....I know Scott really wants a Cuckoo Maran and a Columbian Wyandotte. I also want a couple EE, Ameraucanas or Araucanas..something for color in the egg basket.

Raspberry starts, veggie starts, jams, soaps, honey....anxious to check out all the goodies.
Also likely to pick up some feeders.

Peacedove..I am interested in a Lemon Balm start and Artichoke tuber..probably some of your mint too =)

Hoping in the Fall I will be bringing stuff.

May be bringing some pet carriers.

DeAnna

I will be bringing a couple of wire pet arriers to the swap if anyone is interested. I believe they are the large or medium ones.

I will be bringing a couple cheesecakes! Would you like hold one for you, I can make one to order if you would like.They will be fresh if thats o.k.

I would! 1 just plain would be awesome. Unless your offer was limited to Grumpypantsmomma.

OOooopps I guess you are the one making the cheesecakes!

Last edited:
I am trying to get my list of things reserved by people straight....so I will post my update and if I am supposed to bring you something and you don't see yourself on the list please let me know. Or if you changed your mind and want off the list also please let me know :) I think I was supposed to be bringing some Lemon Cuckoo Orp eggs for someone....but cannot for the life of me remember who? I will scroll through my messages later :) Now that the swap is just days away I feel like I should be more organized than I am!

Okay....I will post my update in just a second.

Have:
3 Black Orpington cockerels about 3 months old.
4 lemon cuckoo orpington cockerels about 4 months old
1 tolbunt polish/orloff/? mix chick....crested with a straight comb....about 2 months old. Gender unknown
6 to 10 crele polish project hatching eggs
10 to 12 tolbunt polish hatching eggs

You can see photos of a lot of my available birds in this facebook album http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.277118425709176.70547.156195471134806&type=3

Bringing for Others:
Suzy the hen for Countrybuffs
Black Orpington pullet for xmissjadie
Lemon Orp pair, 6 mixed polish eggs & 3 crele polish eggs for SkyeSchazade
Lemon Orp pair for DeannaOR
Tolbunt polish mix chick for Kermit's Mom
Lemon Orp hatching eggs for Grumpypantsmomma

Want: Muscovy hens or ducklings
Mottled houdans

Last edited:
Okay...I remembered who reserved my lemon orp eggs :) Phew. I think I got everything/everyone in that update..... Now to do one last look through my flock to see if there is anything left to add.

What do you guys think about the chances of finding homes for my 2 roos? I dont want to waste time going to the Swap and being there all day if i cant rehome these guys..... and probably end up taking home more chickens that i dont need.

Back
Top Bottom