Oregon Spring Poultry Swap May 5, 2012 in Canby!!!

I would! 1 just plain would be awesome. Unless your offer was limited to Grumpypantsmomma.

OOooopps I guess you are the one making the cheesecakes!
LOL! Sure I Will put one on hold for you. I was going to bring two but I think I will make more just in case.
big_smile.png
1 Plain for DeannaOR.

Okay...I remembered who reserved my lemon orp eggs :) Phew. I think I got everything/everyone in that update..... Now to do one last look through my flock to see if there is anything left to add.

I just realized...I've never met any of you, will there be signs on booths? How will I find you?

I am trying to get my list of things reserved by people straight....so I will post my update and if I am supposed to bring you something and you don't see yourself on the list please let me know. Or if you changed your mind and want off the list also please let me know :) I think I was supposed to be bringing some Lemon Cuckoo Orp eggs for someone....but cannot for the life of me remember who? I will scroll through my messages later :) Now that the swap is just days away I feel like I should be more organized than I am!

Okay....I will post my update in just a second.
The Lemon Cuckoo Orp eggs were for me.
big_smile.png
I believe it was a half dozen.

DeannaOR I will have a 10x10 White top Older canopy Easy up and a 6x6 smaller blue one side by side i am loaning to another Friendly BYCer for the swap for cover. But that isn't a Bad Idea i will put something up on my tent to that says my BYC name or wear a name tag.
smile.png

Last edited:
I will be looking for pure Nankin Bantams and eggs to hatch at the swap, Look for Chicks in Roseburg, Oregon, I will have a green wagon with a dog carrier on it. Carol
I am bringing 2 SQ trios of nankins. The 2 cockrels are 11 months and rose comb and the 4 pullets are single comb the 1 cockrel won BV at the last show. and i am bringing 10 13 week old chicks fron the birds above. and if you buy some i will gather egg from today tell the swap and throw them in. they are givig me 3 to 4 eggs a day

Back
Top Bottom