Oregon Spring Poultry Swap May 5, 2012 in Canby!!!

Update, we are looking at rain all up and down the emerald valley in Oregon, I know because I am driving from Roseburg to Canby 165 miles one way in a three day just visiting friends and family. I am bringing my blue topped canopy, and my green wagon and dog crate. I will be buying Nankin Bantam eggs, so please come and find me if I do not find you. if you have eggs to sell call Carol at 541 514 7693, and we will get together. Please included some breeding history on the eggs. thank you all and God Bless the Hobby Chicken Farmers of America.
Carol

Rod finished our chicken coop, now it looks like the antique barn on my Taylor Grandparents grain farm North of Eugene off River Road where I was raised. The left side id a storage bin, the right side is a canopy for the chickens to get out of the weather.

See you all in Canby......

That is AWESOME!!! Tell Rod he's got a whole bunch of jealous chicken people impatiently waiting for him to build THEIR new coops now! LOL
thumbsup.gif

Cloverleaf Farm
Have -
possibly started birds / chicks / hatching eggs of each of the following...
Salmon / Blue Salmon bantam Faverolles
B/B/S bantam Faverolles
LF Salmon Faverolles
Blue / Black bantam Ameraucanas
Project buff bantam Faverolles
A few small / medium pet carriers

At least 2 AOV bantam Faverolles chick (will be one week old on swap day)
1 AOV bantam Faverolles pullet - blue with a salmon chest, she's going to be GORGEOUS! She's almost fully feathered, is still on heat, but just because she's living with a large group of chicks of varying ages.
(Faverolles, especially bantams, are extremely docile birds and cannot live with many other breeds in a mixed flock, they will get picked on badly. On these PQ babies, you WILL be asked about their living situations.)
Bantam buff Brahma chicks, one week old on swap day.
1 PQ LF Salmon Faverolles chick (wrong # of toes, but would be great for a backyard flock - 1 week old on swap day)

IF someone wants them, I have 2 bearded splash Silkie hens that I bought from Marge Best about 7-8 months ago. They are SQ, though their crests are a mess right now, so they need to go through a molt before they are shown, though a child could use them for showmanship now. One is a year and a half, one is just a year. They lay very nice sized eggs. I paid $65 for them together, and would like them to stay together, so make me an offer I can't refuse. They don't "have" to go, just thought I'd offer them up. I will NOT be bringing them if they aren't spoken for ahead of time. Don't buy these girls if you want broodies, only one of them has gone broody for me in 6 months, and she did NOT finish setting.
Want -

ZooMummzy
Bringing-
-NOT bringing cheesecakes for the Spring Swap
-Serama hatching eggs $3 each and Seramas (pairs and lone cockerels - mostly teen birds 4 weeks and older). I will update my website as birds become available. Prepayment required for birds to be held until the swap via paypal - contact me for details. Also please email me or text me from the contact information on my website as I do not check BYC PMs anymore. At the swap, all of my Seramas will be kept in my car due to biosecurity concerns. I will only show them to interested and potential buyers. I will have photos of them at my table along with more information. www.castledelightseramas.com
-2 mixed breed bantams (Serama/D'Uccle - bearded and booted) and possibly a self blue Dutch bantam pullet

Wanting
-soap from various people
-several broilers from cbreezerentals
-several jars of honey from Zanna
-whatever else I find!

K7 Menagerie
Not coming now :(

moodlymoo
Want -

Polish pullets
Turkey poults
LF Salmon Favs
Jersey Giants

chicknfishn
Bringing
Ameraucana X Dorking Pullets 8 weeks old at time of Swap (if not already sold)

-Egg baskets
-Cage clipon feeder/waterers
-Nest pads
-Clip on Peepers (similar to Perfect Pinless peepers)
-Jack in the Beanstalk- White Runner bean seeds
-Garden Pot stakes
-Dahlia tubers
-Pet Carrier
-Cages?
-Rabbit feeders, water bottles, crocks, hay racks, nest boxes
Wanting
-Show/Breeder Quality Silkies - Pullets, Hens and Chicks any color but white-PM me with what you have

-Black Copper Marans started pullets and chicks
-Bantam Lavender Ameraucana chicks, pullets
-Coronation Roo ?
-Numbered Leg bandettes
-Multicolored Spiral leg bands

WallTenters

CHICKS
Dominique, Orpington, Americauna, Americauna X and Orpington X chicks. Day olds ($5 SR, $7 pullets, $4 cockerels) and priced up from there depending on age.
Japanese chicks - black tailed buff, lavenders, greys and blacks. ($10 SR)

HATCHING EGGS
SQ/BQ Americaunas ($20),
Olive Eggers, sex-linked ($20),
Easter Eggers ($15),
Easter Eggers, sex-linked ($20) (3/4 Americauna),
Orpington, sex-linked 3/4 Orp, B/B/S barred ($15 - priced lower because he's a young roo and still lots of blood feathers so fertility is only 60-70%),
Orpington, 3/4 Orp., B/B/S barred ($15)
Dominique ($20) - three breeding pens, two of our lines and one pure Urch pen

OTHER

A very nice black Americauna cock - very sweet, beautiful, show quality but having problems hatching chicks from him so not for breeding. $10, discount to 4-H showman

1yr old pair of Black Tail Buff Japanese - great little birds, good producers, just focusing on other varieties. These two are med length leg. $25/pair

Vegetable starts - lots of tomatoes, beans, peas, etc. $1-$2

Feeder roaches ($10/30 + 1 adult pair+) - our birds LOVE these! They are loaded with live proteins and other nutrition the birds cannot get from a plant based diet alone. These multiply fast, are extremely easy to care for, and are not an invasive species if they happen to escape (our weather is too cold). They eat almost anything, love oranges :). They are slow moving and flightless so it takes away from the ick factor, but the birds really LOVE these guys, great for training aids. Perfect way to bring some animal protein to your birds without worrying what else those bugs have fed on.

Urch line Dominiques - we think we have a buyer for these but not 100% certain yet. Day old chicks $5 ($6/pullet, $4/cockerel), started chicks $7+ based on age.

WANT
Trading strawberry starts for eggs with SkySchazade
An american black or blue Orpington pullet or hen - breeder/show quality
A black or blue breeder/show quality Americauna cock
Black cochin broody momma from Grumpypantsmomma

LilQtBear
Have -
Orpingtons - BBS all ages possibly and possibly hatching eggs
Couchin bantams all ages and possibly hatching eggs
Silkies white - possibly chicks
Easter Eggers - chicks, eggs, and possibly a roo
Cross Bantam roo (will be almost 2)
Giant Barred Cochin Roo ( almost a year and possibly if I still want to rehome him by that time)
Possibly homemade jam

Want -
Maran chicks/pullets ( I really want those dark eggs to add to my laying flock)
Orpingtons- Lav & Lav/split
Orpingtons - blue, black and splash looking for big and fluffy/show/breed quality
Jersey Giant - hens, pullets, chicks
Polish - chicks, hens, pullets ( just want a few to add to the property just think there super fun to look at)
Silkies - show/breeding quality

DancingHen

Have:
3 Black Orpington cockerels about 3 months old.
4 lemon cuckoo orpington cockerels about 4 months old
1 tolbunt polish/orloff/? mix chick....crested with a straight comb....about 2 months old. Gender unknown
6 to 10 crele polish project hatching eggs
10 to 12 tolbunt polish hatching eggs

You can see photos of a lot of my available birds in this facebook album http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.277118425709176.70547.156195471134806&type=3

Bringing for Others:
Suzy the hen for Countrybuffs
Black Orpington pullet for xmissjadie
Lemon Orp pair, 6 mixed polish eggs & 3 crele polish eggs for SkyeSchazade
Lemon Orp pair for DeannaOR
Tolbunt polish mix chick for Kermit's Mom
Lemon Orp hatching eggs for Grumpypantsmomma

Want: Muscovy hens or ducklings
Mottled houdans

PoemSpinner
Have -
Handknit washcloths by my MIL
Soaps of various scents and types

Want -
Other crafty things? I'm a sucker for earrings especially.

Noncentzter -
Have-
W/BWA hatching eggs
Buckeye hatching eggs
EE hatching eggs

Want-
LF Sal Fav chicks from Jeanine
LF BBS Orp chicks
Honey from Zanna
Cinnamon sticks

Sumatra503 -
2 PQ Bantam Cochin Roos
1 PQ D'uccle/Bantam Cochin Cross Roo

Cardboard Carriers: Bantam/Chick Size and Largefowl/duck/turkey Size

Spiral Legbands: I will be bringing a few multicolored bands in various sizes, but only a limited amount. I will, however, be able to take orders for future batches if anyone is interested.

Numbered Bandettes: I won;t have any for the swap, but let me know sizes and colors and I can fill your order for a future time.

Nick's Pick Farm:
Not coming now, but if interested in the following, PM sumatra503 & they will be brought to the swap:
15 laying hens, hatchery RIR pullets, laying very well.

dtran0268 -
Have-
Pair of 1 year old call duck (black drake, blue hen), this is the pair that I got for my in-law but they changed their mind and got Teal Duck instead
D'anver chicks, color that I have are cuckoo, blue quail, black and may be a lavender cuckoo roo (I have 2 right now that I have not decided to keep them both or not), will be 3 months or older by swap time

Want:
Black copper marans chicks

Will only bring what I have to the swap if someone want them. No matter what I'll be at the swap to look around.

RiddleMe -
Have-
TBD, might bring some 1 yo (at time of swap) hatchery brown egg layers, various breeds, to make room for the colored layers listed below.

Want-
Chicks/started pullets - Marans, Welsummer, Barnevelder, blue/splash Ameraucana, olive-eggers (would love a couple of each to add variety to the egg basket).

feathers4fun -

Bringing the following, will be at the red truck/white horsetrailer;

LF Pullets- ranging in age from 8 wks to 5 mo (pol), from BQ/SQ except the sex-links
Buff Orpingtons
Lav Ameraucanas
Lav Orpingtons (Cheryl)
Jersey Giants
Faverolles
BLR Wyandottes
Sex-links
Dark Cornish

Hatching eggs- will be saving up eggs all week and will bring them all from breeds listed above plus BQ Delawares and hatchery Austalorps.

2hot2chicken -
I HAVE:
1 BQ Blue silkie hen a broody girl that will go broody 2-3 times a year and she will raise chicks reliably. If you give her chicks she will sit on them for a day or so then she starts taking them out of the nest. Great hen going on 2 yrs old. She also lays well for a silkie 4-6 eggs a week when not broody during the summer.
Will only bring if someone wants her. Will swap for a Jersey Giant pullet or $25

1 white BQ silkie hen 1.5 yrs old around swap time. Will trade for a Jersey Giant pullet or $25 still getting over a hard/full moult so will still feather in more. Only bringing if someone is interested in her.

Buff silkie chicks from PQ to possibly SQ type, Strait run 2 weeks old at the time of the swap $5-15

EE chicks, Lav ameraucana roo over white leghorn hens Strait run, most are light colored with a few light blue to black spots, 2 weeks old at time of swap $5

Pullets all are 8-10 weeks old at time of swap and are currently all out in the run off heat and light, all are hatchery quality but still pretty birds:
These have all had the meraks vacc.
2 SLW
1 GLW
2 Ancona
1 SL Polish

Wants:
Araucanas chicks, pullets, hens PQ fine, rumpless and prefer smooth faced but will consider any
Jersey Giants chicks, pullets, hens, any color except black
Silkies, any color except white

Tam'ra of Rainbow Vortex -
Planning to bring:
Chicken salad bars (chicken-proof planters)
Herb/veggie starts for chickens and humans
Possibly some Aloha project chicks and/or hatching eggs (see link for pics and detailshttps://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=600281)
Feather
crafts (masks, hair and hat adornments)

Wanting:
Feathers (especially pheasant)
frozen (or fresh) pelts and feet to use for crafts (any animal, I am not picky!)
raw wool (I just started working with and sharing my wool from the fall swap and I doubt it will last till spring!)
Turkeys? (nothing white, but I am open to other colors)
Possibly buff rock hens/pullets
Possibly spotted LF chickens to add to my Alohas

Peeka52 -
Bringing:
- five Bantam Plymouth Rock Cockerels in black and blue, aging 4-9 weeks old
- a Bantam Barnevelder pullet 16 weeks old

Wanting:
- medium pet carrier
- BBS Bantam Rocks eggs, chicks, or adult birds
- Black Bantam Cochin hen from Grumpypantsmomma

newtochicks33 -
"want" list:
-Delaware chicks
-Red Wyandotte chicks
-Blue Wyandotte chicks
-Buff Laced Wyandotte chicks
-Blue Laced Red Wyandotte chicks
-Light Brahma chicks

My Little Sister's Farm -
At this time I know I will be bringing 1-3 10 hole metal nestboxes. 2 have the plastic bottoms and one of them is older and the wooden bottoms are long gone. Hopefully I will be bringing a small egg turner for a gqf styro incumbator with the turkey/goose inserts. Will also have a smattering of new egg cartons depending on what we decide to use for market this year.

Wanted: tbd

xmissjadie -
bringing:
- black silkie cockerel PQ
- partridge silkie cockerel SQ

wanting:
- jersey giant hen/pullet
- polish hen/pullet
- orpington hen/pullet

PM me if you have jersey giants, orpingtons, and/or polish hens/pullets for sale!

KLRA -
Have:
-Gram's Jam in strawberry & apple butter
-Serama chicks/started birds (one silkied, the rest smooth)
-Calico bantam cochin chicks (possibly)
-Handmade jewelry

Want:
-Bantam cochin hatching eggs from BQ/SQ pens
-Waterers

cbreezerentals -
Still coming, but not bringing anything, due to uncooperative geese.
wink.png

Zanna -
Liquid honey my containers or yours

Creamed honey, my containers only
Homemade Pure Vanilla
Olive Oil based Soaps
Possibly a variety of day old chicks, Easter Eggers, Delawares, Orpington/Delaware Cross
Month old Welsummer and Delaware Chicks, if not sold before the swap
Delaware Pullets, Just started laying, culls from my breeding flock, if not sold before the swap
Welsummer Hatching Eggs
Delaware Hatching Eggs

8 month old Delaware Cockeral, will only bring him if someone wants him.
He is one of two from my first Delaware breeding that I culled down to from 14 youngsters. I have decided just to keep one and the Dad. PM me if you want him and I will bring him.

For Ayeupchuck: BCM Hatching Eggs and Chicks, Bucket of Honey, Several jars of creamed honey
For Peacedove: 3 month old Welsummer Rooster
For Newchicktochicks: 3-4 day old Delaware chicks
For Auntpa-K: Delaware Hatching Eggs
For Sunyoung: 2 Creamed Honey
For Cloverleaf: 4 honey bears

cowchick11 -
Can't come now :(

ahartacres -
Bringing
Muscovy ducks
Olive egger chicks (if any left)
Chicken feeders and waterers
Sm to Med. pet carriers/crates

Wanting
Chocolate Muscovy Drake

homegroanacres -
Here are some feed sacks that I have.....Plus I have my share of Chicken Feed sacks one of which is pink, several Goat Feed sacks .

I also have several small, medium and large pet carriers
two small (I think) sized igloo huts (maybe a extra large one).
Please understand that these are all used..some or all of the carriers will have zip ties in place the the hardware
due to rust..some of the doors have rust on them. All will be cleaned with a pressure washer. (not sure who the
fool is that will hold them so the don't bounce away while cleaning)
lau.gif

Pictures can be gotten for items not shown...
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/588778/oregon-spring-poultry-swap-may-5-2012-in-canby/370

Sakchickens -
Have: A few juvenile SQ Silkies, egg candlers, used hanging waterers

Want: Indian Runner Hatching Eggs
SQ Showgirls or eggs
Olive Egger Pullets - young as possible or eggs if I have to

ladyfaeden -
Have:
Frizzled silkies 3 weeks old (dark colors-looking like blue and partridge) from Emvickry
Silkies 3-6 weeks old (blue, partridge, splash) from Emvickry
2 6 month old Silkie Roosters, pet quality, from Catdance. I believe one is Tortoiseshell and and one is black. Very fluffy and pretty.
Heritage RIR, Roosters and maybe some hens. In incubator now, to hatch in 2 weeks. from lucky pickens
Swedish flower hens. Roosters and possibly a splash hen or two. 6-8 weeks old right now My favorite breed of chicken, these guys are GORGEOUS!
Lavender Ameracauna Chicks. My Rooster is from Pips and Peeps. My hens are Blehm/Shaffer
Blehm Ameracauna Chicks-I had to order 25 which is more then I need. Not sure when they are coming-Black, Lavender, and wheaton.
Split Silkied "Fluffy" Ameracauna project chicks in blue and splash.
BBS Ameracauna chicks from LavOrpgirl.
Tomato and pepper plants-open pollinated and heritage types.
Used corner hay feeder
Cool-lite egg candler (new and unopened)

Need:
Egg Baskets.
nest boxes.

Chicken Rustler -
Have -
Metal work, can be viewed at www.ironimagery.webs.com or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Iron-Imagery/198600580233227
up to 3 YOUNG (Mar 7 hatch) Bantam RIR cockerels.
Hatching eggs from bantam RIR, and bantam Ameraucana (chicks will be blue, black, or black/lavender split)

Pele -
Bringing:
2 Salmon Faverolles Cockerels (under a year), from NoneSuch Farms show stock
If there is any interest, I can bring my craft specialty: Egg christmas ornaments. I can probably get about 30 done by the time of the swap.
And may possibly bring 1 Salmon Blue Faverolle cockerel (under a year) from NoneSuch Farms stock. But only iff he turns male on me. If it's a girl, she's all mine! :p

Want:
Non-salmon standard Faverolles hens
Anything not nailed down.

crittersnpets -
Bringing (if I get to come):
Quail d'anver hatching eggs
Saxony Duck hatching eggs
Possibly a lamancha goat kid (wether) born just before Easter

Wanting:
Colored leg bands
Marans Rooster - blue, blue copper, blue splash, etc for flock /egg color important but
does not need to be show quality

CathyM -
Have -
homemade jams (4oz, 1/2 pint, pint sizes) I have the following flavors, but I won't be bringing everything, so please post here (or message me) if there's a flavor (or size) you want!
orange marmalade, strawberry, strawberry-lemon, marmalade, raspberry-orange, raspberry nectarine, peach, boysenberry, cinnamon-boysenberry, and tomato citrus

fabric chicken kitchen stuff - tea cozies, potholders, biscuit warmers
chicken-shaped purses
chicken jewelry

Want -
honey from Zanna
vanilla
(probably other stuff - haven't looked)

peacedove -

HAVE
- 9+ pullet mixes, 8 - 15 mo. avail. IMMEDIATELY $10 or open to trade. Breeds mixed are LF Salmon Faverolle, Blue Andalusian, Egyptian Fayoumis, White Splash Cuckoo Marans, & Minorca. If you have a specific interest PM me. Otherwise I will bring what I have room for.
- Male Gray Cockatiel about 3 yo?, I adopted him about a year and a half ago ~ Cuckoo is a Pretty Bird ~ whistles, talks,loves attention (talking to, not handling) and live jam sessions (he will make lots of happy sounds, which isn't always appreciated by all, but he has a lot of fun!). He prefers not to share really close quarters with other birds. He likes to have his space, and when he has that he seems to get along just fine with others. He has been housed with another cockatiel, and a pair of budgies and white doves. Cuckoo is a hand fed bird that has not been handled in awhile, but where he used to live he had free flight times and he always came back to his cage. He is very personable, and looking for a good home to take him in.
BRINGING
- for WiseAcreBantams, 1 pink and white brimmed beanie
- for SkyeSchazade, 2 pullets, 1 White/Blue And. mix and 1 Fayoumis mix
- for KermitsMom, 2 pullets, 1 Blue Andalusian mix, 1 Salmon Fav mix
- Male Lutino/White Cockatiel ~ Lilu ~ hatched spring 2011, not hand fed, and handled very little, bought as a companion for Cuckoo. Very pretty bird that we hoped was a she, but is not. Lilu likes to be talked to and comes up to the cage front to listen. He does not like to be handled, and we
don't push him. Paid $65 for him, and if I could re-home him for $25 that would be awesome.
- Triple Roof Parakeet Cage by Prevue, Dimensions: 26" L x 14" D x 22 ½" wire spacing. Used gently approx. Best Offer ONLY AFTER Birds have been re-homed. I will use this cage to bring them to the swap if I still have them.
- 2yo white and black Ancona Drake, FREE
I also have his mate, a pure lavender colored? Ancona hen I could part with for $30 if you take the drake. I like the hen, and she lays HUGE eggs, but I really want the drake to go.
- Plant starts: Yarrow, Lemon Balm, various Mint Varieties
3-4" square pots with at least 3 starts, $1
Mint in water sprouting, or with roots established, 3/$1
- Assorted seeds, including tomato
- Sunchoke/Jeruselum Artichoke tubers, ready to eat or plant.
pictures are in my Spring Poultry Swap folder and Default folder
EVERYTHING is up for TRADE
WANTS
from Zanna, 3mo. Welsummer Roo
from Sumatra503, Spiral leg bands
from SkyeSchazade, 3 Australorp chicks
from KermitsMom, 2 roos
from WhistleCreek, Ameraucana hen
from WiseAcreFarms, 1 doz. Lavender Silkie hatching eggs
LF Faverolle chicks at least 8 weeks by swap
(I need to trade for the majority of my purchases. There will be exceptions, but I won't know what they are until I get a great offer, lol)

LeasureChix -
Bringing:
1 bantam partridge wyandotte pullet (she was the only egg that hatched from a swap)
bantam blue/black orps. From Aarron Hunsinger. Will be very nice, possibly show
2 very young Silver Birchen Marans
Sizzled paint (adorable!)
Black sizzled showgirl
polish X silkie (smooth & sizzled)
Silkies from CJ Exotic eggs:
Blue
Black
Buff
red paint silkie cockerel
gorgeous black silkie cockerel with slightly crooked beak (free to good home, very sweet)
drop dead gorgeous blue/splash silkie cockerel with previous wry neck (very loving, sweet) shown at Stevenson
Olive Eggers/Easter Eggers, nearly at POL, 5 blacks 1 cream buff (1 pullet has cross beak but eats well)

May bring dark brahmas, either pairs or cockerels. Hatched in December/January

Also have a few turkey poults just hatching. I have a way to keep them warm but will only bring them if there is possible interest: purebred Narragansett and purebred Blue Slates.

Wanting:
Sebastopol geese

birdnbeast -

I will be there and bring the birds and eggs that have been requested and as many other nicer offerings as I can get ready.

I am going to have about a dozen Ancona duckings (week old) that are heavily marked in both chocolate and black. These are a light duck and easy to carry/handle and lay a nice egg for cooking -- about the size of a Jumbo egg. I may bring a carton of Aust Spotted hatching eggs for those that might want a bantam duck and chicken-size "americana" (sic) minty colored egg =:~)

Still want:
Exhibition-style Buff Orps
wish could get cheesecake =:~)
the Ancona pair
jams, jellies, honey

Carol Hansen (Chicks in Roseburg)
Want: pure breed Nankin Bantam chicks or fertile eggs, Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Bantam Rooster, or fertile eggs

Have: Bantam Diapers, Lime green print with bug pattern. Sized to fit standard Bantams, not small Nankin Bantams.

Alexis -
Have-

Serama Hatching Eggs - smooth or frizzle
Serama Chicks 8 weeks old, smooth only -Various colors, all carry frizzle gene
10 weeks old Pullets - Buff Orpington, Rhode Island Red or EE Will be laying by August
Mixed breed Large Fowl hatching eggs (green, white or brown eggs)

Feed Bags
Cinnamon Sticks

Want-

Mottled Java hatching eggs, chicks or pullets
Lavender Orpington hatching eggs or chicks

Ameraucanas (not EE) Prefer large fowl, but would consider Bantam
Goat Milk Soaps
Handknit washcloths
Honey from Zanna

Faverolles Hatching eggs from Cloverleaf

Celtic -

want - Honey, apple butter, xmas egg ornaments,Jersey Giants from birdsandbeast and salt scrub

SkyeSchazade -
Have - Bantam hen (think she is old english) lays a light brown, almost peach colored egg.
Hatchery quality pullets of the following breeds - (3) Welsummer, (1)RIR, Danish Leghorn (2 cockrels and 2 pullets), (2)White Crested Black Polish, (1)Black Sussex.
Might also bring one POL EE pullet, but only if someone definitly wants her!
Lettuce starts, seed onions, seed potatoes, possibly some other starts and seeds
Possibly a small amount of french breakfast and sparkler radishes.
Feed bags (empty)
few small pots of chives, some iris plants and tubers.
Want -
Chicks (straight run ok) or Hatching eggs (can only take on 2 doz eggs at a time) of the following breeds - Orpingtons & Delaware. Also looking for some fun bantams for the yard flock definitly want a silkie or two, this flock already has a rooster so girls only please.
I also have availible (but will not bring to swap!) a 3 yo nigerian dwarf doe, good mom and milker but needs an electric fence. Cash or trade, will consider all reasonable offers. PM me for pictures.
Whistle Creek Farm:
Bringing:

3 Pet/SQ/BQ Ameraucana Hens
Pet/BQ Silver Penciled Wyandontte Hen
Assortment Goat Milk Soaps
Assortment of Seed started flowers/Herbs/Vegetables
Possible Mille Fleur Cochin Chicks Streight Run (If I decide to sell them)

Please PM me if interested in any thing listed above
smile.png

Spoken For:
1 Pet/BQ Ameraucana Hen - peacedove
Pet/BQ Silver Penciled Wyandotte Hen - AyeUpChuck

Wanting:

SQ/BQ Breeding Pairs of:
Black Mottled D'uccle, Standard Salmon Faverolle.
((Really want these breeding pairs ANY of them,, I have been looking forever!))
SQ/BQ Pullets or Hens:
Black Mottled Cochin, Wheaten Ameraucana, Frizzle Polish, Bantam Polish, Black Copper Maran, Partrige Silkie, Olive Eggers, Cochin-(any color but white please).
Chicks:
Salmon Faverolle standard
Black Mottled Cochin
Black Copper Maran
Olive Eggers

Rabbits:

Holland Lop
Mini Rex
French Lop
(pedigrees would be great)

Lady of McCamley -

Bringing:
1 Buff Orpington, pre-sold to Kermits Mom
2 Buff Orpingtons, laying well after winter rest, 15 months old by swap, $10 each or willing to trade one for a reliably broody hen.

Want:
Really, really, want a reliably broody hen (frequently, annoyingly, broody) of any breed, prefer Silkie or Chochin. Prefer younger hen or slightly older if still plenty of good years left, prefer non-banty type (don't want my other hens to pick on her because she is small) . Will be placing black sex-link eggs under her each spring to refresh my flock. My brooder will become a pet and kept in luxury for the balance of her life.

Will trade 1 Buff Orpington or willing to pay reasonable $.

Add to the above....Raspberry starts...cleaning up the patch and have some to sell :)

Ducky Downs:
Have :
Young Silkie Pullets --Black, Blue, Partridge, Splash
Young Silkie Roos --Quite a few White; Black, Blue, Partridge, Splash, Buff, Calico
Bantam Cochins --Young Pullets -- Black; Young Roos -- Black, Lavender; Young Trio's -- Black
Seramas --Chicks -- Smooth & Frizzle; Eggs; Roo's -- Smooth & Frizzle; Young Trio's -- Smooth & Frizzle; Silkies are Spoken for this year :)
Royal Palm Turkeys --Hens, Tom, Will Have Poults soon, Eggs

Pheasants -- Young Silver Hens, Young Silver male, Young Red Golden Hens, Young Red Golden Males, Amherst Males,
Yelow Golden Males, Peach Golden Pair, Will have eggs & chicks from the above Pheasants and Swinhoes

Button Quail
Copper Maran Eggs
" You can see some of my breeding stock on my BYC Home Member Profile Page"

As of Today I have 37 pure Royal Palm Turkey Poults if any one is interested :) Will have about 30 more by swap.

Want -
Cages
Female Duck (no mallards) as soon as possible for my Grandson

Susan Akins (from the website) -
have a few of the following:
Partridge Rock Hens
Ameraucana Hens
Salmon Favorelles Hens, Cocks and possibly some chicks
Possibly some emu chicks

clport -
want -
2-4 adult hens, RIR, Barred Rock or Wyandotte. These girls would be pets, so those who have quit laying or slowed way down are just fine with me.
1 adult Polish hen, same circumstances as above.
2 adult Muscovy hens, also will be pets.
countrybuffs -
want -
2 or 3 Lavender Orpington pullets that are old enough to be on their own but under maybe 5 or 6 months

Kermits Mom -
Bringing: Want:
2 Large Roosters for Peacedove 1 or more of Lady McCamleys Buff Orpingtons
Possibly Jewlery 1 Polish mix from DancingHen
Chicken Diapers Unique Polish Pullets( Mix, Cuckoo, Splash)
Chickens Dresses 2 hens from peacedove
Chicken Outfits
Chicken Mats

From the website:
Siletz Oregon Farm -
Want - Wanted: Young male Emu we can hand raise as we did our Emily Emu and hopefully he will be as big a sweetheart as she is and she will have someone answer as she paces the field calling for a mate? Would love to see her run with another emu rather then running alone or chasing the gator around the field! Email me if you have or will have something within 100 miles or so of us Siletz, Oregon 97380. We are on the Central Oregon Coast near Newport & Toledo. Thanks
"Kim" in Philomath -
Want - Wanted 3 Bantam Ameraucana Pullets for my son.

Grumpypantsmomma -
Have:

- Nankin cockerels, 6 extra boys will be 2 1/2 months old by swap
- D'Uccle Cockerels, 1 White and 4 Mille Fluer will be 2 1/2 months old by swap
- Bantam cockerels that will be 6 wks by swap (dark blue cochin, Self Blue D'Uccle, BBR Old English, Blue Rosecomb)
- Cuckoo maran cockerels 3 months old by swap
- Young chicks Hatched for the Mahonri's Easter hatch-along, hatch saturday before and day of Easter.
- Bantam EE Cockerel awesome looking little Boy just don't have the room for him
sad.png

- 6 khaki cambell ducks (Straight Run) 10 wks by swap

Standard chicks from easter hatch along (Straight Run).
3 speckled Sussex/EE
1 EE
1 Cochin/EE Sexlink (Barred Boy)
1 Faverolle/EE

Everything listed above I will not be bringing to the swap unless you are interested and pm me to bring

Bringing:

- Mixed Barnyard bantam Hatching Eggs (However many the girls give me before Swap)
D'Uccle Roo over Black Rose comb, EE, Silkinanny, Nankin, Silver Duckwing Old English, Golden Neck D'Uccle, White D'Uccle.
- Mixed Barnyard Standard Hatching Eggs (However many the girls give me before Swap)
EE Roo over EE, Speckled sussex, Barred rock, Buff Orp cross, Recessive White cochin hiding barring, Salmon Faverolle.
- Some test eggs from A Black Silkie Roo over Nankin hen, Black Mottled D'Uccle hen & A Dark Mille Fleur hen.(Only if requested to bring)

- Trio of Mottled Java Pullets $25
3 months old by Swap
- 2 Barred/EE's (Black Sex-link) Pullets $7 a piece or Trade for ?
I am starting my own line of Barred EE's that have pea combs and lay green eggs, these two didn't make the cut for first generation breeding, they have what looks like straight combs, possibly wonky. 3 Months old by Swap.
- 3 Buff Duck Drakes 3 1/2 months old by Swap
I plan on bringing them if they have not sold unless you PM that you want them.
- Limited Supply Blackberry Syrup
Only have 3 Jars left. Great for pancake & waffles Not to mention a Delicious CHEESECAKE topping! :)
- 2 Fresh Cheesecake Newby here! but hubby wants me to bring 2
idunno.gif
- 1 pair of Mille Fleur D'Uccle Reserved for WhistleCreek
- 2 Bantam Broody Black Cochin Reserved for WallTenters & Peeka52

Sunyoung -
Want:
3 creamed honeys from Zanna
Three lavender Ameraucana chicks from ahartacres
Some hand warmers if any are available.

DeannaOR -

Want:
Still want a couple hens. Dorking, Australorp,....I know Scott really wants a Cuckoo Maran and a Columbian Wyandotte. I also want a couple EE, Ameraucanas or Araucanas..something for color in the egg basket.

Raspberry starts, veggie starts, jams, soaps, honey....anxious to check out all the goodies.
Also likely to pick up some feeders.

Peacedove..I am interested in a Lemon Balm start and Artichoke tuber..probably some of your mint too =)

Hoping in the Fall I will be bringing stuff.

May be bringing some pet carriers.

FinsUp -
Wanting
-
2-3 pullets - EEs or Australorp?, open to other layers - just not white (too hard to hide from the hawk nesting next door.)

Rocky Maley -
Bringing:
Nankins (SQ) - 2 trios, would make good youth show birds
10-11 week chicks out of above parents
D'Anver (BQ) - 1 quad quail
Barnevelder (LF) - 3-7 week old chicks
Black Copper Marans - 2=11 week old cockerels
Golden Phoenix (B) - 1 trio 3 year old birds, still laying good and will hatch and raise their own

Wanted:
Araucana or Ameraucana pullets (NO EASTER EGGERS)

2 small breed rabbits - Netherland Dward, Holland Lop, Mini Rex for young 4-Hers
SQ Silkies for son and SQ D'Anvers
Seramas
Quality Lemon Cuckoo Orpington cockerel

WiseAcreBantams -
Bringing:
Cochin hatching eggs and chicks (Bantam)
Rumpless (Double tufted and non tufted) Araucana Hatching eggs (LF)
Silkie Hatching eggs (Buff/ Blue-Black-Splash)

Wanted:
1 Nice Blue Silkie Hen
Nice small Frizzle Serama Roo (not color specific)
Nice Buff Silkie Hens (5-6)
2 Nice Black Silkie Hens

coopqueen -
Bringing
lavender orphington eggs just a couple
heritage turkey mix eggs maybe a dozen.....
watering nipples threaded and saddle style
some tshirts that say Coop Queen I adore mine!!!

Ed & Marge Best (via email) -
Bringing:
Bantam Cochins and Silkies, young and old, plus fertile eggs

Anna Ballard (Red Rooster Farm) (via the FB page) -
Have -
Serama frizzles, booted, smooth and silkied - adults and young.
LF buff laced Brahma chicks, gold laced Brahma chicks, blue laced Brahma chicks, double barred lemon orpington chicks, possibly lavender and black orpington chicks.
Muscovy ducklings
Eggs from ducks, Brahmas, and Orps too.
A LOAD OF SERAMAS!!

wbruder -
Hello! I went to the swap last year and picked up 2 awesome EE chicks. This year, i have 2 young roos to rehome. I would love to try to set them up with homes before i get to the swap.... so...

Roo #1 is a super cool, ecclectic Mille Fleur D'Uccle crossed with a Silkie. Mohawk, face muffs and feathered feet. White with black, gray and tan splashes.

Roo #2 is an Easter Egger. Standard orangish color with red splashes and black neck and tail feathers.

Both are very friendly and outgoing.
I would love to get $10 each, but really just want them to go to new homes asap.
Pm me if interested and i can email photos to you..... uploaded on BYC does not work well for me with my phone.

pistol123 -

Free Silkie Roosters, all colors, all nice and healthy! Good pet homes only
Will bring eggs out of show stock, write for photos of show Silkies.

chickened -
Looking for a non-hatchery disease free BLRW rooster breeding age or near. Contact me and I will arrange pick up at the swap

Last edited:
Now that you have an updated list... I finally have my list put together (sorry)

LeasureChix: Most of what I'm bringing were hatched from purchased eggs. Vaccinated for Mareks. All have been hatched since December 2011.

Bringing:

1 bantam partridge wyandotte pullet (she was the only egg that hatched from a swap)
Black sizzled showgirl
Blue
Black
Buff
gorgeous black silkie cockerel with slightly crooked beak (free to good home, very sweet)
drop dead gorgeous blue/splash silkie cockerel with previous wry neck (very loving, sweet) shown at Stevenson
Olive Eggers/Easter Eggers, nearly at POL, 5 blacks 1 cream buff (1 pullet has cross beak but eats well)

You can see several of the chicks here: http://flic.kr/s/aHsiTBq9e6

Also have a few turkey poults just hatching. I have a way to keep them warm but will only bring them if there is possible interest: purebred Narragansett and purebred Blue Slates.

Wanting:

Sebastopol geese

Coming rain or shine!

Last edited:
Now that you have an updated list... I finally have my list put together (sorry)

LeasureChix: Most of what I'm bringing were hatched from purchased eggs. Vaccinated for Mareks. All have been hatched since December 2011.

Bringing:

Black sizzled showgirl
Blue
Black
Buff

Wanting:

Sebastopol geese

Coming rain or shine!
No problem. I added it. What kind of quality is the bantam Wyandotte pullet?

Celtic is bringing eggs to the swap for me, one dozen for Sakchickens and one that was claimed, but is now available. So, if you are interested in a dozen bantam cochin eggs, mille fleur and frizzled mille fleur, let me or Celtic know. $15 for a full dozen. Thanks, and sorry I'm going to miss the party, but VIVA LAS VEGAS!!

Celtic is bringing eggs to the swap for me, one dozen for Sakchickens and one that was claimed, but is now available. So, if you are interested in a dozen bantam cochin eggs, mille fleur and frizzled mille fleur, let me or Celtic know. $15 for a full dozen. Thanks, and sorry I'm going to miss the party, but VIVA LAS VEGAS!!
I'll take the other dozen! Have a great time in Vegas!!

Okay....here is my final list :)

Have: 3 Black Orpington cockerels....about 3 months old
4 Lemon Cuckoo Orpington cockerels....about 4 months old
1 Tolbunt Polish/ Orloff/ ? mix chickof unknown gender....around 6 to 8 weeks old
1 dark colored juvenile polish about 2 months old of unknown gender....hatched from my mixed polish flock
1 Tolbunt Polish/ Gold Laced Polish split cockerel....about 2 months old
6 to 10 Crele Polish project eggs....depending on how the hens lay
10 to 12 Tolbunt Polish eggs

You can see pictures of my available birds here http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.277118425709176.70547.156195471134806&type=1

Bringing for others:
Suzy the hen for Countrybuffs
Black Orpington pullet for xmissjadie
Lemon Orp pair, 6 mixed polish eggs & 3 crele polish eggs for SkyeShazade
Lemon Orp pair for DeannaOR
Tolbunt Polish mix chick for Kermit's mom
6 Lemon Orp eggs for Grumpypatsmomma

Want: Muscovy Ducks...especially chocolate
Mottled Houdans...especially hatching eggs

Back
Top Bottom