Premium Feather Member
8 Years
Jul 31, 2015
Houston, TX
My Coop
My Coop
Vote please.
PXL_20230208_213933361.jpg

Yep. Figure more they take, less I weigh and maybe the less it costs to be cremated, like for necrospy disposals in animals.

Blood is something I'm working up to Mayne donating occasionally. Don't weigh enough by like 2 pounds last I was aware, which I hate 😑

Yep. Figure more they take, less I weigh and maybe the less it costs to be cremated, like for necrospy disposals in animals.

Blood is something I'm working up to Mayne donating occasionally. Don't weigh enough by like 2 pounds last I was aware, which I hate 😑
Cremation is a single cost. My father weighed almost nothing when he passed in September. I still paid almost $2,000. However, post-death donation helps keep parts of you alive once you are gone, and it gives others a chance to continue living. ❤️

I honestly don't know. I was for a long time but because of technicalities I'm pretty sure I would not be at this time.
It would be interesting to know if someone else's body would try to reject a piece of Moony or embrace it. Or it may just take over. 🤔
I'm sure a little bit of Moony would go a long ways. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom