Orloff?

Aeysa99

Chirping
Feb 19, 2018
Bloomington, TX
I just wanted to confirm with you lovely, and more experienced folks. I ordered 13 babies from Ideal hatchery in July. They were hatched on the 18th. Now that they're about 19 weeks old I am pretty sure these are not the speckled sussex I ordered but rather something else, perhaps an Orloff?

Thank you so much for reading. :)

orloff.jpg

I just wanted to confirm with you lovely, and more experienced folks. I ordered 13 babies from Ideal hatchery in July. They were hatched on the 18th. Now that they're about 19 weeks old I am pretty sure these are not the speckled sussex I ordered but rather something else, perhaps an Orloff?

Thank you so much for reading. :)

View attachment 1602252
Yes, they're Orloffs. Do you know the substitution policy of the hatchery you bought them from? You may be able to get some type of compensation since they sent you the wrong breed. But I agree with the others, they are attractive.

Yes, they're Orloffs. Do you know the substitution policy of the hatchery you bought them from? You may be able to get some type of compensation since they sent you the wrong breed. But I agree with the others, they are attractive.

I do not. They were a total of like 8 bucks for the 3 of them so I am not too concerned. =-)

Back
Top Bottom