*ORNAMENT EXCHANGE* UpDaTe!!! all emails are out!!!

sdshoars

Songster
11 Years
May 12, 2008
Texas
This swap is not endorsed by BYC (owner, website, staff, etc.). The BYC Staff is not responsible and will not mediate if something goes "wrong" or a deal goes "bad". If you choose to participate in a swap, it is best to know who you are swapping with and not to swap more than you can afford to lose.

The BYC Staff is sensitive because of past swaps. We want our members to feel comfortable having fun with these and other social interactions, but please keep in mind that there were issues with some organizers and swappers bailing in the past.

Like any other interaction: Have fun, but be careful and safe!"

so i decided i would see if anyone was interested in doing an ornament exchange?

We could do two categories- Homemade Ornaments, and Store Bought (for those non-crafters out there).

Here are the rules!!!
1. those interested must sign up by Oct. 31! Please email me that you are interested, your category, your address, and possibly a color scheme you would like to stick to!

2. total cost for ornament can be no greater than $5.00

3. Ornaments must be in the mail by Dec. 3.

I will draw from random who you will send your ornament to. You will not receive an ornament from the person you will send yours to, you will receive one from another person. (So basically you will not trade with the same person.) If you sign up, please send the ornament by the deadline, I don't want to have disappointed people who never received their much- awaited ornament!!! Thanks!

Last edited:
I'm in
big_smile.png

yes its for christmas ornaments! make sure you email me so i can get you on my list!!! i am not going to go by posts, just emails, cuz i dont want all the crazies, (as if i am not one) to be able to see your home addresses! i think this will be a fun thing to do

hey, and dont forget to add if you are sending a home made or store bought ornament!!!

ETA- or does no one really care if they recieve homemade or store bought, should i just make this one big swap, and you get what you get? should you get home made if you send home made, etc.??? i guess it wouldnt really matter, would it?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom