ornamental ~ frizzle

deleted - sorry missed the bit about no mixed breeds, has a little silkie mixed in for good measure so have removed.

Last edited:
deleted - sorry missed the bit about no mixed breeds, has a little silkie mixed in for good measure so have removed.
if it has silkie in it then i would say it is probably a sizzle and you can enter there or if it is "smooth" feathered and frizzled then you can post here. only section were mixed is allowed though

if it has silkie in it then i would say it is probably a sizzle and you can enter there or if it is "smooth" feathered and frizzled then you can post here. only section were mixed is allowed though

To be honest I get confused where he fits, he is technically I guess a sizzle but has the wrong comb to be a sizzle so I'm never sure if that makes him a frizzle or still classed as a sizzle.

He is the black and gold one still showing as the last image in this thread to the right of the screen.

Last edited:
mine's a frizzled sizzle, is it allowed in this thread or do I need to move her?
i would say put her in the sizzles since she is a sizzle
wink.png

To be honest I get confused where he fits, he is technically I guess a sizzle but has the wrong comb to be a sizzle so I'm never sure if that makes him a frizzle or still classed as a sizzle.
He is the black and gold one still showing as the last image in this thread to the right of the screen.
i say put him in here with the frizzles

Back
Top Bottom