Orphan (movie)

Campine Lover

Songster
9 Years
Mar 7, 2010
Moss Beach, CA
OMG. I was up all night (managing to stay out of my parent's eyes) and at about midnight I started to watch the movie, Orphan. Big Mistake. I was at the end of my couch, heart in my throat, eyes riveted to my screen at the end of the movie, where the "orphan" kills the dad. I was clutching my dog and my heart was pounding. Now, I never get dramatic over movies, but I think it was because I was nervous of my parents waking up and it was pitch black outside (also, I'm in middle school) . But, then just at the crutial moment, something smashed into the window! I lept about 5 feet straight in the air and yelped. It was the sprinkling system. Jeez.

LOL..that'll teachya!!!
lol.png

Quote:
I totally freak out whenever I see a scary movie. My suggestion to you is, watch scary movies during the day, or, even better, watch comedies!
smile.png

If you have cats, don't watch scary movies alone at night. They know and they will deliberately creep you out. They will stare at they wall, and then meow; they will attack things that aren't there, and they will generally act like they are possessed. They will make the sprinkler look exactly as innocent as it is.

Quote:
I totally freak out whenever I see a scary movie. My suggestion to you is, watch scary movies during the day, or, even better, watch comedies!
smile.png

watch zombieland, the horror/comedy
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom