Osama bin Laden Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I'm having a beer, can't afford anything better, it has something to due with the gas prices!
idunno.gif

lau.gif
thumbsup.gif

I'm having water while it's still free.

Quote:
Well,, he can have credit for saying "ok, pull the trigger" of course if was probably already done by then lol!!!!!! The attacks happened immediately after Bush took office,, he got the blame. the military tracked, found, and killed him, guess who will get the credit???? Not with my vote!

I still dont trust our President Im sad to say but tonight for the first time I was happy to hear what he had to say. Its been a long time coming for Bin Laden he got what he earned.

Robin'sBrood :

Quote:
lau.gif
thumbsup.gif

I'm having water while it's still free.​

But the water has chemicals in it.
hide.gif

Yep..good question... WHO was protecting him in Pakistan?? (sp)..

Ok, Christian Amanpur is just not the person I want to hear, I don't like her style at all. She looks like she's about to cry and it better be from happiness.

While we revel in his death, never forget those who died by his hands. This poignant commercial makes me cry...something about the image of the horses acknowledging something was horribly wrong, and paying their respects (yes, I know, anthropomorphizing, but it still gets to me every time I watch it).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom