1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

Our auction score today

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Ducklove334, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Ducklove334

Ducklove334 Off to another pond

Nov 4, 2008
    Virginia
    we went to a poultry sale/auction this morning, just got back about an hour ago

we got 12 Hampshire RIR hatching eggs, for like 2$ that have now joined my muscovy,mallard and blue swed eggs in the bator, and 12 eating eggs, why we needed those I dunno, we've got our own eggs.

we also got 6 1 day old cuckoo maran chicks. 5 of them have poopy butt, I'm gonna try to fix thier butts tomorrow morning.

we also got a black flemish giant rabbit, that my fiance is gonna breed, and two guinea pigs,

and I got two button quail, they're a blue color and are supposed to be a pair, atleast one is a female if males are supposed to have pink/orange vent feathers, I need to look at the other.

pics to come tomorrow!!!

2. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    YAY!

3. cluckychick

cluckychick Songster

Mar 29, 2008
    South of KCMO
    I came home with aprox 700' of welded wire fencing and one LaMancha bottle buckling [​IMG]

4. n-da-woods

n-da-woods Songster

Jan 18, 2009
    North Carolina
    Nothing like a good poultry auction score. I like to go to poultry auctions. You can get some good deals. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by