Our big coop renovation!!!! COMPLETELY DONE & FREE! 10/9/11

Thank you all!! We are very proud and now I can't wait to get started on their run! We are even going to give them a lil roof in a corner of the run w/ tin left over from redoing my father-in-law's roof!
wee.gif
I just went out to check on them & all 14 of them are inside the coop either sleeping on the roosts or in their corner nests. (It's 2:43am here, & a noise woke me up. My DH think's I'm funny for checking on them as if they were our kids. lol...) So I think they like their home too!
big_smile.png

Quote:
So... you provide the bed and they provide the breakfast??
wink.png

Nice job with the renovation and with keeping it totally frugal. Now you can sit back and enjoy.

lau.gif
THAT'S EXACTLY WHY WE NAMED IT THAT! LOL...
gig.gif

Renovation looks great!! Nice job
smile.png

P.S. It was brave of you to go out in the dark at that time of night...I'm a scaredy cat, but I have good reason, there have been numerous thefts at my place. Can't wait to catch them on surveillance camera next time, hehe!

outstanding transformation! wouldn't believe it was the same building.
that's a good man you've got there. you guys do nice work.
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

Thank you all so much! We are putting the nameplates up today! (Hubby couldn't do it the other day cause our baby has been trying to cut a tooth & now has a stomach virus...) I am so excited! My parents are coming over so my mom can watch the boys & my step-dad is going to help us w/ the 15x15 run! I will post pics as soon as I can of the finished product!
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
woot.gif
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom