Our Cat Has His Own Service Dog!

Thanks @N F C It's the first time she has ever done this with him. Even DH had commented "what's she doing following him around?" and then had ordered her to leave it! She walked away but went back to following him. It was if she couldn't leave him alone.

There's an older man I know that swears his cat has saved his life more than once. When his blood pressure suddenly plummets, the cat goes to his wife and fusses at her until she goes to check on her husband.

Animals are amazing!

Many years ago I had a half Llaso Apso and half Maltese. Little guy smart as a whip and beautiful to boot. One night when my mom was slowly dying from heart failure, I was in bed one night and Shadoe came into my bedroom, set on the end of my bed and started whining and barking at me. When I told him to settle down, he didn't. Instead he jumped off the bed, ran towards my mother's room and back, barking at me all the way. I finally got the message and got up. Sure enough, mom was unconscious. Got the 911 crew there and got her to the hospital in time.

Gotta agree. animals are amazing.

Back
Top Bottom