Our Coop is 95 % Done!!!!! LOTS OF PICS

Omg. That is what I call search for perfection. I would live in there. Lol that made some girls to feel regret because they are not maried. :eek:

Tell me something: how heavy is that coop? I mean can 2 guys easily transport it to somewhere else?

Could you send me the step by step pictures too? [email protected]

Also, please post the pictures of the coop when the run is attached! I love the coop and I would like to see how you do the run.

Thanks,
Jnando

I just sent a seperate e-mail to those who wanted to see more pictures.
smile.png
If you wanted some but didn't get an e-mail let me know.

Kamus Brazil .... The coop is HEAVY!! But we did pick it up and move it over a bit... so I guess with a couple of strong people it can be moved.

Not for nothing... my hubby had me out there cutting, nailing, measuring etc.... said... it was my coop... so I can build it!! Granted... he did most of it.
wink.png

So for you gals who are regreting not being married... you too can do it!! LOL!!

khable thanks so much for the pics. I'm gonna share them with my hubby is helping me. He notices things I don't. You know like important braces.

Kim
It sounds like you searched the net as much as I did for a beautiful coop. I found it in yours!! Could you send me the pics too? [email protected]
I've enlisted some helpers and would like to have some chickens within two weeks...or at least that's my goal.
Thanks!
pogo

Back
Top Bottom