Our Coop is 95 % Done!!!!! LOTS OF PICS

Have you sent pics to Rob to put in the coop section of the main page yet? You need to. That is a very nice coop.

If I had just a few chickens, I would want one!! Maybe, DH will look at this & decide to build it anyway for a breeding coop & run if we decide to get bantams again.

Jean

Hi Kim-
I went to look at your pics again as we are starting to design a coop, but the links are dead now. Can you email them to me as well, if its not too much trouble?
Thank you ever so much,
Stacey

Hi all,

I fixed the link to the pictures in the beginning of this thread. Sorry about that. That's what happens when I go away on vacation!
tongue.png

I also e-mailed those who sent request for more pictures. If I missed you please let me know!
big_smile.png

Also here is the link to the completed run pictures. So you can se the whole package.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=8342

Let me know if you all need anything else.

Kim

Last edited:
Kim,

I LOVE your coop! It is exactly what I've been looking for! Absolutely beautiful!
Your other link said you were thinking of working up CAD drawings. Were you able to do this? I would love to purchase these plans.
Also, I'm a single chick myownself. I have basic carpentry skills, but do own a lovely set of power tools (including a miter saw, jig saw and small circular saw). Do you think this is a project I can take on myself or am I going to have to hire someone to build it for me?

thanks!
CG

Back
Top Bottom