We received our first batch of babies on Wednesday. We have 25 layers and 50 meat birds. I built a brooder out of cardboard boxes and duct tape. I didn't really know how big to make it, since I didn't have a clue what 75 chicks would look like. So, the brooder ended up being WAY too big and the duct tape wouldn't stay stuck to the box. A couple of chicks became stuck to the tape and one died a few hours after my husband was able to free her. The rest seem to be doing fine. We've moved them all to a box that is a better size and doesn't require tape to hold it together. I wanted to post a few photos here.