Our first egg as new chicken keepers.

The cheek coop

Crowing
Jun 20, 2023
London Ky
We just got her yesterday and got the first egg today. I was out working on our new coop and i started hearing an egg song. I took a look in the hen house and sheā€™s standing over the egg proud as a peacock.
šŸ˜

Attachments

• IMG_20230705_164451309.jpeg
    IMG_20230705_164451309.jpeg
    461.6 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_0271.jpeg
    IMG_0271.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 10
And as soon as you picked that beautiful brown egg up, lemme guess, you were standing there right with her, proud as a peacock too?!šŸ˜„

Congratulations!! I think we always remember that first egg forever more, but I also find that gathering beautiful, miraculous eggs from the nest boxes never gets old!
Yes I was. I also gave her a pat on the head and a congratulatory speech. šŸ¤£

We just got her yesterday and got the first egg today. I was out working on our new coop and i started hearing an egg song. I took a look in the hen house and sheā€™s standing over the egg proud as a peacock.
šŸ˜
Just got our first egg too! One of two barred rocks, a fairy egg but shell is nice and hard, waiting on her sister, an ee and a oe.

We just got our first eggs this week too! There's nothing like a little validation that you are doing things properly.
Just got our first egg too! One of two barred rocks, a fairy egg but shell is nice and hard, waiting on her sister, an ee and a oe.
First eggs are magical! Congratulations!

I blew out the shell of my first egg and saved it.

Back
Top Bottom