Our First Outing!!! almost 4 weeks!! ** PIC HEAVY**

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Bec, May 15, 2008.

1. Bec

Bec THE Delaware Blue Hen

We had out first evening out in the grass!!! It was so fun to see them zoom all around, after they got brave enough to leave my lap that is. I was really looking and watching them tonight..I am pretty sure I have 3 girls, one boy. I think the blue, Polish and RIR are girls and I think the EE is a boy. He needs a name now!!! I renamed the blue, Belle (I think). Then there is Lauren the polish and little Red the RIR. Lauren would go around and fin dandilion stems and run with them!! I called them her prize..se would take off running with her prize to keep it away form everyone else!!! Sooo Cute!!! [​IMG]
    The EE was just very alert and would make these little chirpy/cooing sounds when there was something to watch out for. The other would hunker down and wait. I am thinking this is roo behavior??
    Do you see any roos here??

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are my kids, Wes and Kenzi!!
    [​IMG]

And Can't forget the big sisters!!!
    [​IMG]

2. happyhen

happyhen Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2008
    Northeastern Ohio
    Such sweet pics! Thanks for sharing. [​IMG]

3. Shrader

Shrader Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2007
    Los Angeles, CA
    What a beautiful brood you have!
    All chicks n chickens n dogs n kids n the whole lot of them!
    What a blessing.
    Thanks for sharing the pics.

4. Bec

Bec THE Delaware Blue Hen

Thank You!!! Yes everyone was out in the yard tonight!!! It was so nice out!!! It was funny because they were lap babies for the first 10 minutes, then they ventured out!!

5. BayCityBabe

BayCityBabe Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2008
    Thanks for the pix, particularly of your Polish. I ordered 2 Polish (this week) & somehow GOT EIGHT OF THEM. I see your adorable photos & realize: "yes, i can handle that much cuteness!"

6. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Very cute chicks! And I see the ferrier was out... and your dog found a treat! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by