Our first sucessful hatch!!!!!!!

gamblelover85

Chirping
8 Years
Jun 20, 2011
Pahrump
Wow our first major hatch that actually worked. 75% Hatch rate on eggs shipped from TN to southern NV. So 30 out of 40 eggs made it and are as healthy as can be. We are so happy with this colorful bunch of poop machines.
lau.gif
Got pics???

96855_100_0713.jpg

96855_100_0716.jpg

This is my little favorite and i really hope it's a little roo. He would be so pretty not to mention he already acts like a feisty roo. And their only 3 days old so far.
96855_100_0718.jpg

And this is my 8 yr old son's favorite cause it's the only one of it's color in the whole batch. We think it might turn out to be a golden which would be beautiful.
96855_100_0719.jpg

I know horrible last pic but it was the best i could get considering. We still have 20 A&M eggs set to hatch this saturday. It looks good so far but i'll try to post pics of the A&M's as soon as they hatch for everyone. I know we all love to hear a great hatching success and look at all the cute fuzzy butt pics lol.
lau.gif

Too cute...look at the right of the top picture..see those cute little feet and toes stretched way out, like it's saying, finally, I'm outta there!

Last edited:
Quote:
No they are corturnix babies. And we should get quite the colorful mix out of them too. We are getting 3 or 4 kinds of quail so that we have a variety to work with. These guys were the first of their kind with us and i will always remember this hatch more so than any other.

Back
Top Bottom