OUR HATCHING EGG WEBSITE IS FINALLY FINISHED!!..YIPPIE!!....

thumbsup.gif
very nice!

6. No Spam. Spamming is posting the same thing several times. "Bumping" (posting to move a thread up on the forum list) and cross-posting (posting the same thread in several forums) are examples of spam.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have a beautiful website! We have bought some eggs from Julie off of ebay, and we have had nothing but success. The Leghorns all hatched but one, and that's darn good
smile.png
Just wanted to say a big thank you

Quote:
I'd guess what she has listed on the site is what she has available. If she doesn't, I know three are many on here that do. Like Nivtup. He's up here in Washington though. I don't know if you were looking for someone closer to you. Good luck on your search!

I have some BBR Krainkoppes, Gold Lakenvelders, and Silver Spangled Spitzhaubens from Julie that should start hatching next week. So far, fertility looks great in the Krainkoppes and Spitzhaubens. I'm a little concerned with the GL's as it did not look like many were developing the last time I candled.

You have a gorgeous website!!! Your birds look great too. As I was reading, I noticed what seems to me to be a typo in the APPENZELLER SPITZHAUBEN section...

"This very rare variety is characterized by having strong carnivorous nostrils,"

I think you meant to type "cavernous" not "carnivorous" right?

Just thought I would let you know, it has me thinking of large nostrils ready to eat me! LOL

I really love your site though! Great job!

Back
Top Bottom