Our new 8 x 10 Coop, with pics **Updates**

Quote:
That is really only about two and a half days of work. Between a very nasty head cold and the almost nonstop rain progress is slow from my standpoint. It was one Saturday then a week of nothing then half a Friday and half a Saturday. I have a four day weekend starting tomorrow with all sunny days! Should be able to get just about everything done.

We have never had an enclosed run, just a fenced in area. Most people around here don't even do that, justa coop and free access to the entire yard.

Very nice!
big_smile.png

I wish I had your skills (and budget)
tongue.png

Quote:
That is really only about two and a half days of work. Between a very nasty head cold and the almost nonstop rain progress is slow from my standpoint. It was one Saturday then a week of nothing then half a Friday and half a Saturday. I have a four day weekend starting tomorrow with all sunny days! Should be able to get just about everything done.

We have never had an enclosed run, just a fenced in area. Most people around here don't even do that, justa coop and free access to the entire yard.

Lucky you I need a run here at the farm. When the weather goes south I leave them locked up. Plus, I have two flocks & let them free range at different times.

Nice....add a composting toilet, a solar shower, call it a tiny house and you could sell the plans for six grand.

Nice work
thumbsup.gif

My dearest has been working non stop every spare moment for the past 3-4 weeks- through rain etc- all we have left is the final paint job, roosting bars and some nest box finishing touches.

Looks great! Keep posting pics. I'm starting one myself right now. I'm not a builder. I'm just checking out everyone's pictures and hoping for the best!!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom