Our newest addition w/ photos

MomtoSyd&Emma

Songster
10 Years
Jul 13, 2009
Southern VA
A friend is a dog trainer, her friend asked her to help place a Maltese in a home where someone is home most of the time. She approached us on adopting her, so we agreed to take her on a 3 week foster trial period to see if she gets along with our dogs, and children! Well we have had her 3 days now, and I cant believe how precious this lil dog is!!

She is missing most of her teeth at the age of 4 yrs old! She was rescued over a year ago from a puppy mill, and that is where the friends friend adopted her.

When we went to pick her up, the friends friend had her groomed and all her stuff for us, I about freaked when we picked her up, her ears and tail are PINK!!! The woman thought our daughters would like it (of course they do, they are kids but OMG she is PINK) lol

anyway here are photos! She MIGHT weigh 5 pounds, and is terrified of most things, but slowly working through them! Oh her name is Princess (she came with it) but our girls tacked on barbie, so she is now Princess Barbie lol

3-11002.jpg

3-11004.jpg

Quote:
Every once in a while I see a lil spark in her eye that shows what she will become here!! Right now she is sound asleep with my husband and one of our Chihuahuas!

Quote:
her tail is pink also! lol

I took her with me to Petsmart yesterday to fit her with a collar and harness and buy her a ID tag, some woman there gave me up the road about her dye job, even after I told her we adopted her that way, she was beyond rude to me!

Back
Top Bottom