Our sick chicken

PennyM

Crowing
7 Years
Apr 17, 2017
Greenville, SC
We just lost our Golden Wyandot this evening. My sister and I went out to give them a treat and "Lara" was dead. It must not have happened that long ago because she still had some warmth to her. She's the one we couldn't find anything wrong with her. My sister is devastated, Lara was her favorite chicken.
:hit

We just lost our Golden Wyandot this evening. My sister and I went out to give them a treat and "Lara" was dead. It must not have happened that long ago because she still had some warmth to her. She's the one we couldn't find anything wrong with her. My sister is devastated, Lara was her favorite chicken.
So very sorry. I lost one of my favorites not long ago and have another sick one that won't make it too much longer. Hate it.

So sorry!:hugs I have lost 5 3 day old chicks. It's horrible!:(

Sorry for your loss :hugs.

Back
Top Bottom