Our Wild Turkeys Are Grown Up! (Game Cam Pics!)

Those pics are great bluey. Now I really want one of those cams. Course with my luck all it would snap pics of would be cows, cows, and more stupid cows.
barnie.gif

easy2-1.jpg

bluey... i just found the word for the day.

horripilation

[haw-rip-uh-ley-shuhn, ho-]

–noun a bristling of the hair on the skin from cold, fear, etc.; goose flesh.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------hor·rip·i·la·tion (hô-rĭp'ə-lā'shən, hŏ-) Pronunciation Key
n. The bristling of the body hair, as from fear or cold; goose bumps.

noun
reflex erection of hairs of the skin in response to cold or emotional stress or skin irritation [syn: pilomotor reflex]

The American Heritage
00ae.png
Stedman's Medical Dictionary
Copyright
00a9.png
2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company.

Horripilation

Hor*rip`i*la"tion\\, n. [L. horripilatio, fr. horripilare to bristle; horrere to bristle + pilus the hair: cf. F. horripilation.] (Med.)

A real or fancied bristling of the hair of the head or body, resulting from disease, terror, chilliness, etc.

Your irritating my skin bluey....i have reflex erection of hairs of the skin in response to emotional stress cuz of that bunny shake.

Bluey is the cause of my horripilation.

That's my new word.

me,
g

Your irritating my skin bluey....i have reflex erection of hairs of the skin in response to emotional stress cuz of that bunny shake.

Bluey is the cause of my horripilation.

bun.gif
Yeah...I tend to have that effect on chicks....
tongue2.gif

Of course not Dac. Roosters raise thier hackles to show off..."Look how big and manly I am."

My hairs are raised cuz I'm being tortured while I sit here in agony. "Look how small and frail I am and look at Bluey picking on me when my defenses are down."

me,
g

Quote:
You know when I see my roos do that to the hens it looks very much like they're just being bossy. If I was a hen I'd turn around and backhand em.
smack.gif

ETA: Ummm backwing em?

Last edited:
Glad everyone is enjoying the game cam pics. I'll try to post the more interesting ones from time to time....

I've got this sensation in my back and it's making me want to puke.

I no feel good. sniff. sniff.

you just won't stop until I call you bluebooberson will ya?

you missed my taunts when you went on your cruise, didn't cha?

me,
g

Back
Top Bottom