Pet(s): Horses & Dogs
Pet(s) Picture(s):
Cody: (kinda looks like this...)

Poco:

Stormy:

Annie:

Pirate:

Shasta:

Pet(s) Name(s): Horses: Cody (Pintabian-Marwarri-Saddlebred cross gelding), Poco (gelding mule), Stormy (gelding fleabitten grey Arab), Annie (mare... got her off an indian reservation).... Dogs: Pirate (M blue merle aussie), Shasta (F black lab)

Last edited:
(Yaaaay! I'll start RPing then!)

Loud neighing jolted me out of probably the deepest sleep I had ever had. "Shoot," I muttered, slamming my hand down on my horse alarm clock I'd had since I was eight. I quickly changed into jeans and an old t-shirt and opened the door to my room. I walked down the hall, tripping a couple of times until I reached the kitchen. I quickly made myself some Chai, threw on a jacket, and stepped outside. I was hit with a wave of cold air.

I sit on my couch, playing on my laptop. A reminder pops up on my screen. "Dang, I'm late for work," I sigh. I run upstairs and brush my teeth and hair. I run downstairs quickly and grab my coat. I slip on my boots and kiss Lula goodbye. "Be good," I tell her.

I look down at my watch. "Well ladies and gentlemen," I say to my horses. "I have to boot scoot and boogie if I'm going to make it to my meeting." I regretted not setting my alarm for earlier. I quickly open a bale of hay and fill all my horses' nibble nets. I sprint to the chicken coop and throw some scratch down for them. I then hurridly shower and change into something not resembling a scarecrow. I run out to my car, a bright red VW convertible and start it up. My phone starts ringing. I check my phone. Why is my Mom calling me? I wonder, answering it. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I hear at the other end. It's my birthday? Oh yeah! I think. Oops! "Thank's Mom," I say. We chat about what's going on for a while, then I hang up.

(Can there be a coffee shop/cafe?)
A while later, I show up at the only good coffee shop in Salem and walk inside. I'll celebrate my birthday with a chai. I decide, paying for it. I sit down and sip my chai, looking around at the people in the coffee shop.

Last edited:
I look down at my watch. "Well ladies and gentlemen," I say to my horses. "I have to boot scoot and boogie if I'm going to make it to my meeting." I regretted not setting my alarm for earlier. I quickly open a bale of hay and fill all my horses' nibble nets. I sprint to the chicken coop and throw some scratch down for them. I then hurridly shower and change into something not resembling a scarecrow. I run out to my car, a bright red VW convertible and start it up. My phone starts ringing. I check my phone. Why is my Mom calling me? I wonder, answering it. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I hear at the other end. It's my birthday? Oh yeah! I think. Oops! "Thank's Mom," I say. We chat about what's going on for a while, then I hang up.

(Can there be a coffee shop/cafe?)
A while later, I show up at the only good coffee shop in Salem and walk inside. I'll celebrate my birthday with a chai. I decide, paying for it. I sit down and sip my chai, looking around at the people in the coffee shop.
(Yup! I'm going to work there okay? :))
I walk out my front door and quickly run into my car. I don't want to be late. I think to myself. I drive down the street, looking at everyones Christmas lights. I finally reach work and walk inside. I walk past you saying "Howdy," And straight behind the counter to my working station. I start making a bunch of coffees and teas. I look around, making sure my boss isn't looking as a pour myself a cup of chai tea. "My favorite," I say smiling.

I finish my last sip of chai and decide to get another. What the heck! It's my birthday! I think, shrugging. I walk to the counter and wait for someone to help me.

I finish my last sip of chai and decide to get another. What the heck! It's my birthday! I think, shrugging. I walk to the counter and wait for someone to help me.
I walk over to you. "Hello, Welcome to sunny side up cafe, how may I help you?" I ask.

We stared eye to eye. His tongue stuck out at me. "You're not going to get me, again," I say to him. He lifted his foot and waggled his tongue. I sigh. "Ok, Ill clean your pen last. I'm NOT getting sprayed by a buck!" And I left the roan beast in his pen. His eyes had a longing look, and he baaed. It was a baby baa, when he wanted attention. He'd done it since birth. I groan and walk over, giving him lots of rubs. His face was encrusted in urine, as well as his beard, but he was still adorable. I laughed when he licked me. Walking away, I went to the doe's pen. 2 Wethers greeted me, and the 2 does stayed munching on their hay. One was nice and round, while the other one looked like she had a parasite. Her entire left side was jutting out, and the occasional tiny kick could be seen. Watching her walk was hilarious. She would sway side to side, and looked like a pancake when laying down. Her udder suffered as well - it was full of milk, and looked like it was going to burst. I gave her a good rub on the head, and told her that soon she'd have little kids running amongst her feet, and she wouldn't have to suffer much longer. She was due any day now. The thought of babes danced in my head - I love little kids. My eyes turned to the Wethers nibbling on my fingers. They were only a year old, but they'd learn a lot. I'd been teaching them to be pack goats, so come hunting season, we can get a big buck. I grabbed a pack, and filled it full with various things - from gear to just heavy rocks. Grabbing ropes, I led them out of the pen, and saddled them up. I decided I'd head to town - it was a good 8 mile walk, and they needed a challenge. My pockets full of grain, and packs full of hay, we were ready. "Hold on sweeties'" I told them as I ran inside. I grabbed 2 $20s -I wanted to see some of the new things in town. Running back out, I grabbed them, and the 3 of us took a steady walk down the dirt road.

Back
Top Bottom