Ova Easy or Sportsman?

Rhinoman

Chirping
6 Years
Apr 21, 2013
Southwestern NH
Rather than buy a small incubator now than a larger one latter etc. I figure next year (2015) I'll buy a cabinet incubator and hatcher. I was looking at the sportsman GQF products. Recently I came across the Ova easy Brinsnea incuabators. The Ova easy is more expensive even after one adds a clear door to the sportsman (why don't they just come with the clear doors?) I wonder which to go with or is it just a matter of preference?

Rather than buy a small incubator now than a larger one latter etc. I figure next year (2015) I'll buy a cabinet incubator and hatcher. I was looking at the sportsman GQF products. Recently I came across the Ova easy Brinsnea incuabators. The Ova easy is more expensive even after one adds a clear door to the sportsman (why don't they just come with the clear doors?) I wonder which to go with or is it just a matter of preference?

personally i prefer broody hen brand, they make an all natural incubator that makes a good mom too :p

Hello, I'm researching cabinet incubators and I too am wondering if I should go with a GQF 5102 or Brinsea. Which did you go with and what are your thoughts on it? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom