Over-eager and impatient. When do you think my eggs will get here.

kvmommy

Songster
9 Years
Jan 2, 2011
Ok...here's the truth. I'm incapcitated with excitement. I don't want to clean my house or run errands. I just keep looking out the window in hope. But the eggs were shipped from Arkansas yesterday morning through priority shipping. Seller said it would take 2-3 days. Does that mean day 2 is today or tomorrow? When do you think it would be here...CT?

Since you're an impatient over-eater, it will arrive just after you eat some chocolates and a bag of potato chips!
lol.png

I am going to bet they will not show up until tomorrow. I have never had Priority get here the next day. Its always at least 2 days, sometimes 3.

I know how anxious waiting for eggs can be.. right now I am waiting on an incubator that I bought from a fellow BYC member to use as a hatcher.. I have eggs coming too.. hoped the incubator would get here first but looks like the eggs may win the race according to tracking information. Luckily it will all work out just fine and feed my addiction a little bit more..lol

The anticipation gets worse when you are waiting on chicks to hatch.. so stock up on snacks!!

Shelly

Normally with priority, if the Seller ships on Mon from the East Coast, it will get to us here on the West Coast by Wed. And since I requested for the seller to inform the Postal worker to call me to go and collect my eggs, I'll be half asleep from 4am onwards in the morning, waiting for the call to get my eggs from the post office.

Like yourself, I have 3 packages of eggs due to arrive on Wed and Thurs. 2 Packages sent on Monday, so due tomorrow (Wed) and one sent on Tues, due Thursday. I'm so eager, its not even funny.

You are not alone, you have a lot of fellow hatchaholics waiting on eggs, or waiting on hatches. Welcome to the club.

Quote:
If they were shipped yesterday morning then today is day 1. I'm in the same boat, mine are due to arrive this week too, hopefully by Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom