Over

chick2002.jpg

2 month old d'uccle or booted bantam

This is Apollo, Mille Fleur Dutch Bantam. He was a rich orange-golden, as you can see, and had the most enormous sickle feather ever! He was killed in a coon attack.
sad.png

30083_file0606.jpg

This is Napoleon, Black Tail Red OEG Bantam, who was killed with his brother Apollo in the raccoon attack.

30083_file03852.jpg

30083_file0615.jpg

This is Chanticleer, the BTB Dutch Bantam, who is the king on my "farm"
30083_file0626.jpg

30083_file0154.jpg

And this is Vienna, the Red Pyle OEG, who is for sale, if anyone is interested. He is beautiful; full tail, majestic comb, gorgeous plumage.

30083_file0509.jpg

30083_spears_of_fire.jpg

Last edited:
Well got some photos of my other Roos
Here is David Bowe our 10 month old Blue Polish. We call him DB for short he is quite the singer Noah will show him for 4H as his young Roo

This is Shultz 1 yr old Cuckoo Marans Roo I use him for breeding with my Cuckoo Marans hens for hatching eggs

This is Bumble Bee 11 week old EE Roo We got with batch of Easter Colored chicks He was yellow with his black markings so Noah named him. We think he is going to be a good looking boy.

This is LeRoy 1 yr old Cuckoo Marans / Barred Rock mix he came with my Cuckoo Marans chicks last year. But he is a nice looking Boy.

Thats my boys Karan
big_smile.png

Call me CHEAP, but, you get what you pay for, I paid nuttin for any of these Buffs, including HARCOURT,
My one year ole Buff Orpington Rooster

367328160.jpg

My precious Doodle Do. Light Brahma, rumor is he is about a year old. (Why are all the broken images LB's? A conspiracy I say!) I have no idea of his quality. But he is a very fine roo.

DSC00953.jpg

DSC00944.jpg

Back
Top Bottom