Pain in the "rear" neighbor

Duckmuck2

Chirping
May 4, 2015
Mid Nevada
I am currently having trouble with a neighbor. Her house is atop a hill behind my house and she can see into my back yard. She saw I have 6 ducks when apparently I only am allowed 4. I was unaware of this limitation when I got the ducks. She took it upon herself to notify the home owner association. does anyone have any suggestions on how I can maneuver around this situation and keep the extra 2 ducks?

I have no idea. Good luck to you. I despise HOAs. It seems unamerican to tell people what to do with their property.

Usually my HOA is ok, the problem is more the neighbor at this point. I think I'm going to explain ducks are social animals and getting rid of 2 of them would be like breaking up a family.

Good luck working things out with your neighbor.

From what little experience I've had with hoa's. I'm surprised they let you have any ducks at all.

Good luck working things out with your neighbor.

From what little experience I've had with hoa's. I'm surprised they let you have any ducks at all.

X2 on that. HOAs are usually very strict regarding no poultry. I'm sure it's not what you want to hear, but if your HOA allows you to have 4 ducks, I think I would just be content with the four ducks and having peace with the neighbor.

Back
Top Bottom