Paint colors?!?!?

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by bhazell123, Jun 27, 2011.

1. bhazell123

bhazell123 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 24, 2011
    Welsh La
    Just wandering wat everyones coops paint colors were I need ideas for mine so if ya could help I would greatly appreciate it o and pics to please [​IMG]

2. Batty about Banties

Batty about Banties Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2011
    Gorge
    Quote:I went to everyone local store that sells paint and looked at their "oops" section. Picked out the ones I liked. [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  3. JP101010

JP101010 Chillin' With My Peeps

any color with white trim is my fav [​IMG] My dining room is yellow and white which gives a nice cozy country cottage feel. we are in your same predicament- what color to paint the coop-- we are also checking the oops racks at home depot. i am thinking i might go traditional and do red with white trim with the hen house. hopefully some byc'rs will post some pics of different colored coops

4. PonderingChick

PonderingChick Out Of The Brooder

May 21, 2011
    Lacey, WA
    I am in the pondering phase on this very subject. I am considering white with charcoal trim and a few pops of red accents.

5. bhazell123

bhazell123 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 24, 2011
    Welsh La
    Quote:Lol my thoughts exactly but was hoping for something a little different lol hopefully some one has some good pics lol

6. gale65

gale65 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mine is turquoise blue with red trim. I love bright colors. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  7. Mama Hen Chris

Mama Hen Chris Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2010
    Peoria, AZ
    Mine is Brick Fence with white trim

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  8. Animalian

Animalian Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2011
    Australia
    Mine is white on the inside to help with cleaning, the wood is just oiled on the outside. With a green roof [​IMG]

9. georgiagail

georgiagail Chillin' With My Peeps

We matched ours to the color of the exterior of our house. Back of the coop with the nest boxes:

[​IMG]

10. Jeffross1968

Jeffross1968 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2011
    Smoky Mountains
    We did a forestry green of some sort with brownish trim. Fit real well with our mountain surroundings...

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by