Paint Silkie Eggs Lockdown 10/29!!!

Quote:
Soooo sweet!
love.gif

I'm also curious about paint silkies. I've never heard of them before. Do you have any adult pics? How do you get paints???

Quote:
Sorry for disappointment about my Paint Showgirls in the pen. Hopefully, the second batch I sent you will yield something that you can be happy about.

Quote:
Sorry for disappointment about my Paint Showgirls in the pen. Hopefully, the second batch I sent you will yield something that you can be happy about.

Oh no, she(hopefully) is adorable. Looks like there are at least 3 spots on her. I'll get a better pic when she is completely fluffed out.

Quote:

Paint anything is special!
ya.gif
I had ONE paint chick out of 12 hatch and I'm ecstatic! My paint eggs were purchased here on byc but not the same breeder as yours.

This is a baby showgirl I have and she is adorable.

34583_showgirl_paint_babies_003.jpg

34583_showgirl_paint_babies_005.jpg

34583_showgirl_paint_babies_011.jpg

This is another showgirl. My showgirl babies have had the best coloring of any of them.
34583_showgirl_paint_babies_016.jpg

34583_showgirl_baby_2.jpg

34583_showgirl2_pic2.jpg

This is one of the possible mothers, they look a lot alike. I only have pics of this one on my computer right now. You can't see her black spot, but it's on the top of her crest.
34583_favorite_girl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom