pallet coop floor is sloped...help!

kvmommy

Songster
9 Years
Jan 2, 2011
Ok few months back I leveled a spot for my coop because my yard slopes a bit. I thought it was level. Then I didn't put down gravel or anything, just solid rectangular cement blocks. When I placed the pallets on them, and checked it with the level its sloped a bit. I tried to adjust but i'm not that strong, watching my 2 and 4 year olds, and my husband is deployed...so I am having a heck of a time. Is it going to be a huge deal if its sloped a bit?

I am so tired of dealing with all this. My hsuband is no help when he's here because he could care less about the chickens. I've been trying to do this for over a year. The cheap ebay coop is...cheap and its leaking and not enough room. Said 4-6 chickens but really only 1 or 2 can comfortably live in there. And then a possum killed a chicken in it and my dog killed the possum in the coop and they won't go in it and crapping all over my pool shed.

What should I do???

When you put a level on it how far do you have to raise one in of the level to get the bubble in the middle?

Last edited:
awesome thanks! I wasn't sure if the whole thing would crumble because its not perfect. LOL

Back
Top Bottom