Pallet coop- tips and ideas needed!

Pics
Its 1/4" inch mesh
£5 for a 3x2ft panel. I bought 2 panels
Aha! I get it. I missed the point that this was in Great Britain! 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’ve not seen panels before, only rolls. I chose 1/2 inch because it’s a thicker gauge wire than 1/4 inch. I had used 1/4 in a previous setup and a couple of months later needed to make some adjustments. In the process I discovered it was easy to rip through. I can’t say I remember if it was galvanized. Panels would be so much easier to work with!

Yes it's going inside the run. The roof of the coop is going to go up to 2m tall
Hi I made a small coop out of a 3 tier pallet used for shipping plants. I closed the sides in with barn board tongue n groove. The front is ply wood with 2 level doors. 3 chickens and a goose fit nicely and safely at night.hardware cloth at back and front top for ventlation. Inside is opened up so chickens roost on top level and goose on bottom .half of 2nd level open so chickens can fly up to roost.will attach photo if anyone is interested.pallet was free . Plywood and barn board weren't too expensive.

20211009_174012_HDR~2.jpg

Roost ladder is 4ft tall, but is slanted

Back
Top Bottom