Pallet wood gamefowl brood pens?

Mr Oviraptor

Songster
Dec 9, 2021
I have a bunch of pallet wood from a neighbor, They are good and strong pallets and I love Gamefowl, Would it be possible to make predator proof breeding pens with pallet wood?, Maybe like a 5x5 Pen?, Or 4x4?, I can also use hardware cloth and I have access to plastic barrels

I have a bunch of pallet wood from a neighbor, They are good and strong pallets and I love Gamefowl, Would it be possible to make predator proof breeding pens with pallet wood?, Maybe like a 5x5 Pen?, Or 4x4?, I can also use hardware cloth and I have access to plastic barrels
I didn't scroll far but here's a great thread with lots of good advice about how to use pallets. I'll bet something in there will help you.

Here's another one more about coops made with pallets but there were some smaller ones and they have instructions.

There are tons more threads if you search pallets. Good luck!

I didn't scroll far but here's a great thread with lots of good advice about how to use pallets. I'll bet something in there will help you.

Here's another one more about coops made with pallets but there were some smaller ones and they have instructions.

There are tons more threads if you search pallets. Good luck!
Thanks!, I'll look around, These are for Game Bantams, Whitehackles and possibly Polish and Cochin Bantams so they don't have to be terribly big, Just enough for breeder pens

Back
Top Bottom