Pandemic Pandemonia explaination

:welcome
Hello from Nova Scotia and welcome to BYC! You’ve joined a great and resourceful community! Enjoy your journey!
If you have any local Facebook groups for chicken breeding and selling I’d go there. I’m part of several near me and there are always lots of posts like yours. Good luck!
Love the picture of the hen on your shoulder. She is sooo sweet!

As long as chicken feed stays available.
That's part of the sustainability....and meat in your freezer.
Not easy, but you can do it!
Yes, that's why I bought them. We also put in a big garden this year and stocked our freezer with veggies in case. I wish I had more hens in a way to give my neighbors eggs but then again feed is so high priced and I'm not sure they would want them. Eggs are real cheap at the store around here right now.

Welcome to BYC! So glad you decided to join us! :celebrate

A no crow collar could potentially be an option. This person has it on during the day, but has the rooster inside at night and doesn't keep it on all night long, so it doesn't end up completely blocking the airways. They also constantly check it is not on to tight and blocking the airway to much.

He is crowing almost constantly because I think he wants his own radio and I think the others are wanting a flat screen tv but I just can't afford cable service and all that stuff right now. lol Sometimes I have to go change the channel now with the radio and they like certain things better than others.
Great intro, very funny and also very relatable! Your guys sound very entertaining and your neighbors very tolerant. It's too bad you ended up with such a large choir, since one solo performer is sometimes enough to handle! I would suggest not letting them listen to any Justin Beiber songs on the radio, which would only encourage enthusiastic solo performances, unless, of course, that is one of their favorites, and makes them listen instead of participate. Good luck with all of those guys!

Back
Top Bottom