Pandora chicken charm - so cute!

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by SewingDiva, Dec 27, 2008.

1. SewingDiva

SewingDiva Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]

This Ebay seller hasd good prices too if you're into Pandora. I got one of these for about 1/2 of what they usually cost.

Phyllis

2. eggchel

eggchel Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Dec 26, 2006
    Both Coasts
    Im so clueless....... what is a Pandora bracelet?

Some special kind of charm bracelet?

chel

3. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    okay...now i want one of these bracelets!..just for THAT charm...man..i looked them up...$1000 for a gold bracelet..[​IMG]..lol..but $50 for a silver one!...[​IMG]...guess i'm getting silver!...[​IMG]..

4. EllyMae

EllyMae Chillin' With My Peeps

I received that one for my b-day in september! [​IMG]
    For Christmas I received several new ones...they have such unique charms!

5. redhen

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Quote:Whaa!..[​IMG]...i want one now!...do all/most jewerly stores carry them?..or do you have to order online?

6. EllyMae

If you go to their website www.pandora-jewelry.com you can search for a dealer near you. Only certain jewelers carry the Pandora brand.

7. redhen

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    cool! thanks...i have quite a few around me!...[​IMG]..,now to call and ask about that chicken charm!

8. EllyMae

I think mine only cost $25 but the jeweler told me that I could expect a price increase pretty soon. So far I haven't seen a price jump. The prices vary with the charms, depending on which ones you get.

9. SewingDiva

SewingDiva Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:A full one looks like this:

[​IMG]

You basically start with the bracelet ($50 for a silver one, a lot more $$ for gold) and fill it with beads in a myraid of colors and themes. The charms start at $25 at regular price, and you can get them for a lot less on Ebay. The charms and beads are removable too. There are a lot of web based Pandora dealers, this one has a good web site where you can see the entire line of charms and complete bracelets.

Lots of artisans on Etsy make charms and silver core Murano glass beads that work on Pandora bracelets as well , for much less than official Pandora beads and charms.

The combinations and colors are pretty much endless. I just love them!

Phyllis

Last edited: Dec 27, 2008
  10. redhen

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    okay..lol..when i want something...i want it now!...LOL..hubby is on his way to the mall for my bracelet AND the chicken charm!...[​IMG]...thanks sewingdiva!...[​IMG]..

he's back!..so, i got the chicken charm and a cute piggy one!..i really like these things..[​IMG]..

Last edited: Dec 28, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by