Paper cartons?

Bettacreek

Crowing
15 Years
Jan 7, 2009
Central Pennsyltucky
Alright, I saw these on ebay, and now I want some. Anyone know where I can get these exact things from a supplier with cheaper prices? Thanks.
smile.png

Wow, those are really nice! I haven't seen any like them before, so ebay might be your only bet. Most places either sell the flats or the 24 or 30 ct. plastic ones. I have had some people send me the plastic 10 eggs one, I really like those. They don't snap shut, so they don't crack the really big coturnix eggs when you close them.

So ordering 100 of those to ship to my house would be .46 cents a piece..... is that a good price? The shipping is as much as the cartons
roll.png

Nancy

I spent a good amount of time googling them, but couldn't find anything except the flats and several varieties of the plastic cartons that hold various amounts.

Nancy, that's why I wasn't quite sure about them, $.44 (what I would pay after shipping) is a bit much IMO, though it *is* for a 30ct carton, so you might be saving money in the long run if you're spending $.44 per 30 eggs vs paying $.19 for 10 eggs in one of the 10ct plastic cartons. That's just what I would personally be paying if purchasing from Cutlersupply, so other people may pay a little less for their plastic cartons, and I may even be able to find them for less if I really did my shopping, I just nabbed Cutler's prices for a comparison, since they're usually pretty darned reasonable.
I guess it just depends on whether or not you can sell in 30ct lots.
Ohhh, if you REALLY want to break it down, I'd be paying $.019 per egg slot on the 10ct plastic things and $.015 per egg slot on the paper cartons... Then you could break it down to see how many eggs you would have to fill the carton with to break even or whatever (I don't really feel like breaking it down too far, I NEED to get back to sleep, but, you get the point.)

went to go and look
sad.png
but they werent there.....

i was looking at the Rochester Hatchery Catalogue again last night, and they had cartons for sale there, but i think the dozen ones where foam, and then they just had the flats..

Back
Top Bottom