Paranormal/Alien Encounters Chat Corner. ( ages>14-20+)

Pics
We have a ghost. It is a harmless, but mischievous poltergeist. He pulls clocks and pictures off the wall every so often and loves to make loud thumps and clatter in the dining room. He has shut off lights and switched the fuze box off and on. Sometimes knocks on the door. occasionally he takes something off the table, and it returns there days later after you give up looking for it - in the first place you had looked. He once swung around a hanging fixture on the ceiling, back and forth without slowing, until I got up to stop it. I am told it has been in the house for over 50 years.

@BirdsBeesTrees Wow, you’re still living in the house? What makes you stay, if I may ask? The one house I mentioned in my story...we didn’t make it but a few months. Of course, we were only renting, so it was a little easier to walk away from. I don’t know that I could stay in a house with that much activity for that long :barnie
Tonight isn't the night to ask... It's going after us with a vengeance the last couple days and I'm beyond pissed.
Long story short, my husband wanted to live here and we have half a mil in debt so when we finally leave we'll be living in a tent. But not before I dynamite this house and blow it off the face of the Earth.

Tonight isn't the night to ask... It's going after us with a vengeance the last couple days and I'm beyond pissed.
Long story short, my husband wanted to live here and we have half a mil in debt so when we finally leave we'll be living in a tent. But not before I dynamite this house and blow it off the face of the Earth.

Ugh! Total suck! I’m sorry!:( :hugs

We live in a Dairy farm. So it's favorite thing to do is to completely possess our animals. It's freaking scary. You will walk right by a cow ànd everything is fine. We name our cows we love them but sometimes just out of the blue they'll decide that they have to hurt us. It's not just the cows, the dogs, the cats, even the chickens will just snap and attack us and then be normal again?!? Also if you show any special attention to any animal 9 times out of ten it will be dead the next day, no joke.

2 nights ago I stepped outside and went to pet my cat Simba and he attacked my hand and blood was dripping down my hand and he just sat there purring. Yesterday I told my husband how much I just love my Black and my splash Silkie chickens because they are so sweet and about how they follow me around. Today when I went to feed them those were the only 2 crouched down on the floor, sick or hurt and close to death.

I never try and say a favorite chicken out loud. Sometimes if you think it, something will happen, I have these beautiful dishes that are hand pottery, and I just thought, seconds before, I like how they are thick, unlike my mother-in-laws dishes, that have chips and just then my husband set one on a burner and was going to serve food on it and it broke.

We live in a Dairy farm. So it's favorite thing to do is to completely possess our animals. It's freaking scary. You will walk right by a cow ànd everything is fine. We name our cows we love them but sometimes just out of the blue they'll decide that they have to hurt us. It's not just the cows, the dogs, the cats, even the chickens will just snap and attack us and then be normal again?!? Also if you show any special attention to any animal 9 times out of ten it will be dead the next day, no joke.

Holy...:oops:

*Edited to add: My apologies for using a swear word that had to be edited. It was a slip...though I have seen worse here. LOL*

Last edited:
Our airport is harboring a UFO. They do test runs on Fridays, Saturdays, & Tuesdays.
I almost forgot to share this with you guys. Not 100% sure it's an real airport since me, & my sister discovered this. Thinking it's an undercover top secret base like area 51 disguised as a small airport.
The airport is across from some railroad tracks down the road from us, & surrounded by woods.

Back
Top Bottom