Paranormal/Alien Encounters Chat Corner. ( ages>14-20+)

Pics
Gotcha. Sorry, I'm tired and have a migraine. I will not be sharing the video of my husband's clothes moving across the floor, he doesn't want me too. But I will share something that happened to me awhile ago. We were in bed sleeping, don't remember what time this happened. I heard a meow in my sleep, I do not have cats, don't like them. The meow woke me up, I looked down the hallway and saw my son leave his room, I figured he was going to the bathroom. Then I realized he was all black, like a shadow. Then I looked down and on the floor, by my nightstand, was a creature about the size of a cat. But it was wearing what looked like a pair of my son's pajamas and it was crab walking towards me. I gasped and moved backwards towards my husband, who woke up right away and put his arms around me. After a few minutes of calming down, we went to check on my son and he was sound asleep
The video would have been neat.

Interesting.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/gY1aQ3z1fiSWHD9D6

Here is the video link. Hope you can view it. Background info on the video: it is in our mudroom, bathroom is off that. The light in the mudroom is a motion sensor light, so if anyone was down there, the light would be on. In the video, you will see the light kick on and then my husband's clothes move across the floor. Again, if someone was down there before the clothes moved, the light would be on because of that person. I believe the light kicked on right before the clothes moved because it sensed something but not a person, you would see a person in the video. Hope I'm explaining that good

Here is the video link. Hope you can view it. Background info on the video: it is in our mudroom, bathroom is off that. The light in the mudroom is a motion sensor light, so if anyone was down there, the light would be on. In the video, you will see the light kick on and then my husband's clothes move across the floor. Again, if someone was down there before the clothes moved, the light would be on because of that person. I believe the light kicked on right before the clothes moved because it sensed something but not a person, you would see a person in the video. Hope I'm explaining that good
If he didn't want you to show it, that's fine too.

Ghosts can cause motion sensors go kick on, motion sensed objects like dolls, & teddy bears are commonly used in paranormal investigations.

Very nice capture.

I have a story about my dad. He was in an nursing home 4 years ago, and My husband and I left for a trip. 2 other old ladies in the nursing home had died earlier in the week. My dad who was bed ridden and could not walk, but would get help to a wheelchair mostly, he got out of his bed, without the chair, put on all his clothes, gathered all of his things, and went to the living room of the home and told the nurse in charge that he was ready to go. He died the next day.

Last edited:
I have a story about my dad. He was in an nursing home 4 years ago, and My husband and I left for a trip. 2 other old ladies in the nursing home had died earlier in the week. My dad who was bed ridden and could not walk, but would get help to a wheelchair mostly, got out of his bed, without the chair, put on all his clothes, gathered all of his things, and went to the living room of the home and told the nurse in charge that he was ready to go. He died the next day.
That is quite a common happening. As a Christian I have a few stories of loved ones dying and stretching their hands out as if to be taken by God, often with a big smile on their face and dying soon afterwards. As strange as it might seem, it is true.

Was it you earlier in the thread who mentioned a bright light shining on you whilst on a hike with a friend?

Not to take away from the creepy aspect of this thread but there's a scripture in Acts which reads:

"At midday, O king, I saw in the way a light from heaven, above the brightness of the sun, shining round about me and them which journeyed with me"

just thought that was interesting as it seems to describe what you experienced.

I never told the story to my brother-in-law, but he ended up writing a book about a girl who experienced the exact same thing, in the exact same area, and was the age I was when I experienced that.

Back
Top Bottom