Paranormal/Alien Encounters Chat Corner. ( ages>14-20+)

Pics
Ouhh cool.

A long time ago my grandparents moved out of their house. The land was where the lone jack war took place (google it, or not). There was obviously a lot of death on the land. I always thought something was up. We ALL had similar experiences of a young girl wandering through the house, and once my Aunt woke up speaking fluent latin to *somebody* but she can't recall who she was speaking with, and she had never learned latin.. I mean she was 6. Lights liked to flicker, things moved from their place, sometimes cabinets would slam or the fridge would be left open.

In my current house, we have had a few weird situations. The piano sometimes likes to play itself - quite well as well. Clealry not a cat jumping on it or our music books falling down.

We have a ghost in our house that will disappear things that mean something to you, and when you are not looking for it, it will reappear. This summer we had a big forest fire, we had to pack everything we wanted to keep, and bring with you as you left the area and hope your house makes it.
wintf.PNG

One of the things I wanted to bring was my Koala bear "Kala". I had her since I was 4.
,2.PNG

I always kept her in a low living room cupboard under my TV so my dog could not get her, because he would chew her up. When my husband and I were packing to escape the fires, I got on my hands and knees and took everything out of the cupboard looking for her. I really didn't like leaving her behind. I didn't find her. I also keep my sewing box in the same cupboard so I am always in and out of the same cupboard. 4 months after packing for the fire, and being home for those 4 months, I went to get my sewing box, and Kala was right in front of my sewing box almost falling out when I opened the cupboard. First thing I said, "Where have you been?" This happened yesterday.

I have a few.... but I'm under the age limit. I would share them. And anyway, why would I get scared of things that are already happening to me?
I just had that in place incase someone here may have a weak heart, or scares easily.

Back
Top Bottom