Paranormal/Alien Encounters Chat Corner. ( ages>14-20+)

Pics
Anything is better then a poltergeist.
We've had a poltergeist for years. Imagine walking into the kitchen, you go over the fridge, & a loaf of bread lands on top of your head? Happened to me, & my mom more then once.

Poltergeist means Noisy Ghost in German.
Yes. Many times.
I'm back now, & will share, one of my Alien abductions.

The year, 2018 before I graduated high scool.

At night time 11:30pm I went to bed like usual. I went to asleep within about a few minutes.
I woke up at like 3 in the morning head at the footboard of the bed, & feet at the headboard of the bed. I looked around the room, & repositioned my self in bed, & went back to sleep.
Mom came in, & woke me up for school, I got up, & did my original routine. But while getting changed into my school clothes, I noticed I had a little hole in the bend of my arm. It looked like I had my blood drawn.
I woke up like that once, and had a sore spot inside my elbow.
I was watching a show called ancient aliens and they were talking about bigfoot encounters and they said some times people see UFOs and bigfoot at the same time. I don't think bigfoot is an interdimetional being or from a UFO I think they get abducted an returned sometimes like people.
That whole idea came from an episode of Six Million Dollar Man, imo.

I am certain i was visited by aliens a few days ago, I'll post the story later.

I had my window open that night (do again in fact) and the wind was blowing really, really hard. There is sort of an a frame shelter near my window with a tarp as the roof, and the way my dad has it tied the tarp flaps around and snaps in the wind. That snapping was keeping me awake, so I happened to wake up about exactly 2:00 a.m., and laid awake for about an hour just staring at the ceiling. Then for another hour I switched back and forth between browsing byc and Bored Panda, until the light in my face made me want to go back to sleep. So I put the phone up and lay down and stared at the ceiling until I almost fell asleep. Then all of a sudden, the wind stopped blowing entirely, my turtle's tank water filter slowed way way down, and I heard this real weird sound outside my window. The only way I can describe it with my Knight Rider obsessed brain is it sounded like KARR's scanner. But most people have never heard KARR's scanner sound effect, so I will say that it sounded like that sound effect in the scifi movies where the Flying Saucer is in front of the person and you hear the wheee-ooh, wheee-ooh as the green lights brighten, the saucer spins like a top, then the beams pick the person up and take them into space. Oh, and it was light around the edge of the curtains. At three am. With no other houses or cars driving by for miles.
I froze and then reached for my camera and my knife, but before I made it out of my blanket cocoon everything was back to normal.
No swoosh sound, no light, the wind resumed like you pushed a play button, and the tank filter went back to its normal sound. If you don't believe me, trust me. I swear on my life this happened.

So we stayed at this hotel in Post falls for 3 days now. Went to use the tub we had not used, while using I noticed long black hair in the tub edge, I am blonde, my dh has short hair. I decided not to say anything but cleaned it all up with a tissue. I did a thorough job since it was gross. Then yesterday, my dh said there is more hair, I thought, okay, and I wiped it down again. Clean. This morning is back., we are leaving anyhow, but weird.View attachment 3805849
Eeek! And creepy that it kept reappearing. Shivers.

This thread in a nutshell.
The recent revelations that the NSA has been collecting the detailed phone records of Americans since 2001 has a lot of citizens saying that claims of the NSA operating a vast domestic dragnet have been vindicated.

Others think the news has led the "tin foil hat" types to come out in spades.

Saying someone is "wearing a tin foil hat" or "is a tin foil hat" means that they have paranoia or a belief in conspiracy theories, especially involving government surveillance or paranormal beings.

Originally, the term referred to the practice of wearing headgear consisting of metal foil to block mind-reading.

Julian Huxley, brother of "Brave New World" author Aldous Huxley, coined the concept in his 1927 work "The Tissue-Culture King":

"Well, we had discovered that metal was relatively impervious to the telepathic effect, and had prepared for ourselves a sort of tin pulpit, behind which we could stand while conducting experiments. This, combined with caps of metal foil, enormously reduced the effects on ourselves."

Unfortunately for contemporary tin foil hat wearers, a 2005 study by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology found that the metal hats actually amplify certain radio frequencies instead of blocking them.

From the study (emphasis ours):

It has long been suspected that the government has been using satellites to read and control the minds of certain citizens. The use of aluminum helmets has been a common guerrilla tactic against the government's invasive tactics.

Surprisingly, these helmets can in fact help the government spy on citizens by amplifying certain key frequency ranges reserved for government use.

The findings led the authors to "speculate that the government may in fact have started the helmet craze for this reason."

Now that's a tin foil hat conspiracy theory!

Back
Top Bottom