Pasco County Florida

Does anyone have a link to the current chicken ordinances for Pasco or NPR? I'm interested in what the liability is if I get caught w\ chickens? Because all i can seem to find is that it was proposed in 2016 that they wanted to require permits... but, I don't actually see anything that explicitly says I can't have chickens.

Does anyone have a link to the current chicken ordinances for Pasco or NPR? I'm interested in what the liability is if I get caught w\ chickens? Because all i can seem to find is that it was proposed in 2016 that they wanted to require permits... but, I don't actually see anything that explicitly says I can't have chickens.
Did you ever find out about having chickens in Pasco County?

Hi, I would be interested in this program also. I think there may be interest in more of these programs because people are worried about food shortages with the pandemic.

Hi, I'm also in Pasco county. I would be very interested in teaming up with you to get something going or finding out what we need to do.

Back
Top Bottom