Pat is what gender?

Peep_Show

Free Ranging
14 Years
Mar 14, 2010
Corrales, NM
Hatched Aug 31 (so 5-6 weeks ago), Pat is an OE (FBCM x OE [FBCM x CCL]) that's 1/4 CCL and 3/4 Marans.

Boy? Girl? Too soon to tell? Wait until Pat crows or lays?

Last edited:
Hatched Aug 31 (so 5-6 weeks ago), Pat is an OE (FBCM x OE [FBCM x CCL]) that's 1/4 CCL and 3/4 Marans.

Boy? Girl? Too soon to tell? Wait until Pat crows or lays?
I assume that your "OE" stands for "Olive Egger" and not the original use Old English?

Yay!
wee.gif

This is a very good consensus. DH has gotten rather attached to Pat. We cannot really have roos and so was not looking forward to possibly Pat Pot Pie. Pat was also the only one that hatched out of a batch of OE eggs... USPS did a good job of scrambling the other eggs.

Thank you for the input!

What type of chicken is this. I bought a few barred rocks and one of the looks like this. Feathers on its legs, black beak, white only on its chest. Looks nothing like the others. It was pretty much bald when we got it so I think the others were picking on her. After one week she has feathers everywhere, just all black

With feathers on its legs and white on the chest it sounds like a Black Copper Marans. Look on this website or google at pics of young ones.

Pat is an Olive Egger whose genetics are 3/4 Marans and 1/4 Crested Cream Legbar

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom