Patiently (maybe not completely) waiting for my babies to hatch

The instructions that came with the incubator said to keep it at 99.5-100? I have kept the bator sealed since Sunday, meaning I haven't turned the eggs. Is that going to matter with waiting until Friday?

Nope. They should just hatch late with that temp. Just wait a few days. Good luck with your hatch.
fl.gif

Hmmm, didn't know I should be using a higher temp with a still air incubator. I've kept is a steady 99.5 and my hatch day is May 2nd. Wonder if I should expect a later hatch? I've candled and there's "kids" there!
bow.gif

I am on day 12 of my first hatch and I swear I am gonna have a nervous breakdown before it's over!!!! I did candle several of them at day 10 and could see lots of movement so that helped a little but I am so nervous about lockdown and hatching!! And I just wanna see some babies!!!

Quote:
Yes...thank you so much for this information because I, too, am incubating eggs in a still air incubator at a steady 100 degrees. Day 21 will be this coming Monday...hopefully, this will prevent me from freaking out if I don't have any pips, but I probably will freak out, anyway.

(Still addicted to this thread)

Well now I'M worried. My other bator is on the fritz, so I am using a still air and have been 99.5-100 at the top of the eggs. I am on day 13. Now I am wondering if I should kick it up a notch, 100-102. If I measure down on the turner, it is only like 96-97. I did candle two days ago and did see movement in all. Of course this is the EXPENSIVE batch......uggghhhhhh......

Back
Top Bottom