Paws and Claws (RP) Roleplay

"where were you at!?" Het mother demanded as she held her stinging cheek. "I-I was w-with a friend," She stuttered. Her mother laughed,"You don't have any friends you haven't had any for three years what do you think I am a idiot!?"

"Maybe..." Wintent muttered which earned her a slap from her mother then her father.

The young girl was backed into a corner. A ugly looking thug backed her up, "Well well pretty, why dont we have some fun?" he said with a crooked grin, that earned him a 100 pound dog on his back and a stinging pain in his nose, then the thug blacked out. Lily and midnight walked out of the alley, she petted the dogs soft fur, "Good boy." she said smiling and giving the dog a hug.

"Maybe..." Wintent muttered which earned her a slap from her mother then her father.

Wintent gritted her teeth in pain,"Why can't you be like Jessica!?" Her mom yelled. Wintent was about to yell back but her dad grabbed her by her hair and looked her dead in the eye,"You better not have been doing your graffiti crap!" He growled as he noticed the paint on her fingers.

Back
Top Bottom