PayPal / Hatching Eggs Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got distracted from swapping? How is that even possible?
lau.gif

i dont know but i would like to know?

Quote:CURRENT OFFER
Originally Posted by tdhenson86

Mine. Self blue black cochin.

Oops. Went into the feed store and got distracted.

Offer:
$16pp

Last edited:
Okay, so here's what happened... I met someone at the feed store and sold them 10 chickens. While I was waiting for them to arrive, I saw the self blue cochins and thought "I need those" (obviously
tongue.png
). So, I claimed them. Then, she pulled in right when I said mine. After I sold the chickens, I went into the feed store (aka a chicken addict's paradise) and completely forgot! Sorry everyone about that!!!

$16 Paypal

Last edited:
Okay, so here's what happened... I met someone at the feed store and sold them 10 chickens. While I was waiting for them to arrive, I saw the self blue cochins and thought "I need those" (obviously
tongue.png
). So, I claimed them. Then, she pulled in right when I said mine. After I sold the chickens, I went into the feed store (aka a chicken addict's paradise) and completely forgot! Sorry everyone about that!!!

$16 Paypal
Mine post 2717

Offer 6 silkie eggs You choose your 6 from
frizzled mixed colors ( paint highly possible)
paint
or from my porcelain pen you can get splash or porcelain. Depends on who lays the eggs. Oh and blue split to lav is possible too. Here is one I have
Don't pay any attention to my messy desk. I don't. lol

Last edited:
Mine post 2717

Offer 6 silkie eggs You choose your 6 from
frizzled mixed colors ( paint highly possible)
paint
or from my porcelain pen you can get splash or porcelain. Depends on who lays the eggs. Oh and blue split to lav is possible too. Here is one I have
Don't pay any attention to my messy desk. I don't. lol

gig.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom