PayPal / Hatching Eggs Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine

I will offer

6+ Serama

or

6+ Cream Crested Legbars hopefully Fall Delivery if not then Spring for sure.

ok I have a trio of GFF Hedemora arriving in the morning so

6+ Hedemora eggs hopefully before or during Winter. They will be sent with a 72 hour heat pack if during Winter. Please read up on them they are a cold weather bird that must have air conditioning in the Summer if you are in a warm climate.
current offer

Last edited:
Man I felt my heart flutter when I read the new rule about being a member for 3mths
th.gif

Then I read the grandfathering in part . All I can say is...Thank God for Grandfathers!!!
gig.gif
celebrate.gif

O' and of course crazypetlady
wink.png

Originally Posted by crazypetlady

Mine

I will offer

6+ Serama
or

6+ Polish Tolbunts including Frizzled Spring

or

or

6+ Hedemora eggs hopefully before or during Winter. They will be sent with a 72 hour heat pack if during Winter. Please read up on them they are a cold weather bird that must have air conditioning in the Summer if you are in a warm climate.

Ok I'm going to bed hopefully someone will take my offer in the next 24 hours or I will ban myself for the rest of the week.
lau.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted by crazypetlady

Mine

I will offer

6+ Serama
or

6+ Polish Tolbunts including Frizzled Spring

or

or

Ok I'm going to bed hopefully someone will take my offer in the next 24 hours or I will ban myself for the rest of the week. :lau

mine

ccl again please

offer $18 PP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom