PayPal / Hatching Eggs Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking at the babies tonight and the little frizzle is getting red in his comb already
th.gif
I think it may be fair to say he is a boy, with comb growth and coloring at this tender age. Anyone want a frizzle boy, I have a frizzle hen so I cant keep him cuase they arnt sapose to breed from what I have read.

current offer
Quote: mine PP [email protected]

Offer:

6+ light sussex eggs in a week from monday

or

8+ BBS splash pen. so I added a frizzled cuckoo roo to the pen to increase the chance of getting frizzled chicks. So, he doesn't exactly fit BBS but I think the frizzled chicks are more important. Also a frilkie black roo and a splash silkie roo, and a black smooth sizzle roo over 3 black silkies, 1 splash silkie, 2 splash smooth sizzles, 2 blue smooth sizzles and surely a couple other that I'm forgetting in the BBS family.

or

6+ Hen's choice in about 3-4 weeks... just depends on how the girls lay and filling orders (will be all LF: LC orps, project LF choc orps, SFH, CCL, rhodebar, light sussex, BBS copper marans, speckled sussex and I think the BBS orps lay their first egg yesterday!
-- I can't take requests on these as it's getting too complicated for my farmer brain... sorry! :)

Last edited:
BTW, just found out that I will likely get a laying pair of LF choc split roo over a LF choc hen... which means another source of LF choc eggs!! You never know those just might end up in Hen's choice too.... :)

Mine! for papa's

been gone all day, no time to play -- must go finish chores

offer PP 16

or 6+ Ancona duck eggs (as long as laying daily)

Mine! for papa's been gone all day, no time to play -- must go finish chores offer PP 16 or 6+ Ancona duck eggs (as long as laying daily)
Yay!! Mine pp. [email protected] :) I'm planning a purchase.... :)
mine PP

Offer:

6+ light sussex eggs in a week from monday

or

8+ BBS splash pen. so I added a frizzled cuckoo roo to the pen to increase the chance of getting frizzled chicks. So, he doesn't exactly fit BBS but I think the frizzled chicks are more important. Also a frilkie black roo and a splash silkie roo, and a black smooth sizzle roo over 3 black silkies, 1 splash silkie, 2 splash smooth sizzles, 2 blue smooth sizzles and surely a couple other that I'm forgetting in the BBS family.

or

6+ Hen's choice in about 3-4 weeks... just depends on how the girls lay and filling orders (will be all LF: LC orps, project LF choc orps, SFH, CCL, rhodebar, light sussex, BBS copper marans, speckled sussex and I think the BBS orps lay their first egg yesterday!
-- I can't take requests on these as it's getting too complicated for my farmer brain... sorry! :)

Last edited:
which would you like to claim for 7993 so I can post it in my handy book which is now fully up to date? :)
Sorry, meant to finish and write the LF mix -- like SFH, CCL, B/B/S Orps, Sp. Sussex, -- that mix =:~)

now, you gonna come haul water out with me ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom