PayPal / Hatching Eggs Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
woot.gif
the BCM with the lesser broken shell hatched with no problems on its own. The one with the badly broken shell looked like it was struggling for air, so I chipped off shell with out hurting the membrane to find the beak, couldn't, so broke through the membrane. The head was until legs, I think it couldn't position itself because of the lack of shell, so I helped it a little, left it in the rest of the shell. It's breathing better but I don't know if it will make it. The final one has pipped as well, so no new year chicks for me!
live chicks > NYD chickes

woot.gif
the BCM with the lesser broken shell hatched with no problems on its own. The one with the badly broken shell looked like it was struggling for air, so I chipped off shell with out hurting the membrane to find the beak, couldn't, so broke through the membrane. The head was until legs, I think it couldn't position itself because of the lack of shell, so I helped it a little, left it in the rest of the shell. It's breathing better but I don't know if it will make it. The final one has pipped as well, so no new year chicks for me!

yippiechickie.gif
Oh, that's wonderful news, Sah! I'm so happy for your little one! And
fl.gif
for her brother/sister.

No NY chicks for me either, I'm pretty sure -- none of 'em are due till Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom