PayPal / Hatching Eggs Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
CURRENT OFFER!!!
16+ Jumbo brown quail eggs and button quail (mix of both)
3+ Juvinile Serama ( ship in spring) I have 1 frizzle and 2 smooth now and more hatching in the bator now (
fl.gif
)

woot.gif
the BCM with the lesser broken shell hatched with no problems on its own. The one with the badly broken shell looked like it was struggling for air, so I chipped off shell with out hurting the membrane to find the beak, couldn't, so broke through the membrane. The head was until legs, I think it couldn't position itself because of the lack of shell, so I helped it a little, left it in the rest of the shell. It's breathing better but I don't know if it will make it. The final one has pipped as well, so no new year chicks for me!

I have a cochin chick for you to take home!!!

Your my new best friend I havent had decent since the old bakery went out of busness the pre packaged , frozend then thawed they try to pass off at my store just dosnt cut it.

Yeah, it's really not the same AT ALL. Kinda like McDonald's when what you wanted was a steak...

This was a COLOSSALLY easy recipe, although it takes a bit of time -- I'd up the honey to 3/4 cup, myself, next time, but that's personal taste: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/baklava/detail.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom